Chapter 17 - The Park

Minji's POV

"Here you go Jungtae" I said as I handed him his chocolate sprinkled ice cream in a cone. As for me i ordered a plain vanilla ice cream in a cone. As we at our ice creams we headed towards the park to eat our ice creams.

"Noona can I go play on the playground?" Jungtae asked me.

"Okay but not for to long as we'll have to get going home soon. Don't wanna worry aunt Eunhee now do we?" I told him.

"Okay!" Then he ran towards the playground and started playing with the other kids there.

"Hey there" someone said. I turned to see who said that and I saw Jihoon and his friends but his friends stopped walking about 10 meters from me as Jihoon came closer. Then he sat down next to me.

"Oh hey...." I mumbled.

"Listen.... I'm sorry about what I said i-i guess I take it all back"

"O-kay...." we sat there for a few minutes in silence just watching the children play about.

"Minji... *sigh* I wanna hangout with you again an-and Jungtae too" should I let him?

"I miss you" when he said that I just froze. Supposed by what he said I turned to look at him.

"What?" I said.

"I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss my bestfriend. So... what do you say? Bestfriends again?" He's literally asking me this? Should I?

"One condition" I told him.

"Yes?"

"If we are actually going to be friends again even better best friends again. At least don't ignore me, or not hang out with me. Please" I said directly looking into his eyes.

"Deal" he smiled.

"Deal" I said, then he hugged me out of surprise.

"Noona? Hyung?" Jungtae oh shit. Jihoon then released his hug on me and turned to look at Jungtae along with me.

"Oh you finished playing now Jungtae?" I asked him.

"Yup! I made new friends too!" Jungtae told me. I awed at him and said 'good for you' then hugged him.

"We should go home now Jungtae. Go say goodbye to your friends" Then he ran off to say bye to his new friends.

"Hey Minji. Wanna hangout tomorrow after school?" Jihoon asked me.

"Sure. Where?"

"The café you work at. At 4:30?" He said.

"Sure see you" I said then got up and waved then took Jungtae's hand and started off towards home which was where Jihoon's friends were.

"Wait Minji! We'll walk you home" Jihoon said. And his friends except Taeil all groaned. So all together we walked to my house.

"Um I guess thank you?" I said awkwardly to them all.

"See ya" I said then they all returned it. We walked into the house and was greeted by Aunt Eunhee.