Two

January 16; 8:42am

Cassie POV

I couldn't believe I was just tricked by those innocent eyes. All my life, I have never been so stupid, foolish and embarrassed as I am now.

I opened the door, then saw half naked high school boys, who stare at me with quizzical looks. Some even grinning.

"I am so sorry, lost my way." I say sheepishly as I turned back and closed the door.

Damn it!!

I just couldn't imagine what happened to me. Now I would be quite popular among the boys with talks. The girl that lost her way and went straight to guys changing room.

Or probably worse.....the girl that wanted to see guys body. Well it's not like I even care. All I can just think of is that jerk who in my mind thought was so innocent.

Ugh!!

How stupid of me to fall for those cute chocolate brown eyes, I guess this trick was his way of saying....GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!!

I decided to walk back the same way I came, praying that I would still meet some better people at the hallway to ask for directions. On my way, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn......he was so breathtaking.

Average...like five feet I guess, with a dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He looked so nice and calm.

"Hey! I am Neil. Neil Bentley."he says. "Cassandra. Cassandra Brown but you can call me Cassie."I say giving him one of my best smiles.

"Alright Cassie, I guess you're new since you lost your way to guys changing room." Embarrassed I reply, "Yeah... I am. Actually, I was on my way to the Principal's office."

He chuckles, "You should have asked someone than walking and entering wherever you feel is right." Then I turn to look at him and angrily say, "I sure did! You think I'm a fool to walk around like I own the school?!" I snapped.

"FUCK! I asked one crazy asshole and then he gives me this cocky smile and directs me t-" realisation hits me, "Damn it! I should have known when he gave me that smile. It was a pure evil one!"

Neil begins to laugh. I didn't get what was funny. "Why are you laughing?" I question him. "Gosh! You are so funny!"he says laughing harder. I just stood there looking at him in confusion until he stopped.

"So you met a guy and then you ask for directions from him and he directs you to the guy's changing room?"

"Yup."I nodded. He then starts another round of laughter. I got pissed and snapped at him. "What's so funny! Are you gonna help me or not!" Then I notice I made one big mistake.

Everyone passing by or standing turn to stare at us. Beautiful! Another way of getting popular. "Why am I so bad at keepingmy head low"I mutter to myself.

"What?" "Nothing. I'll find the office myself." I said stomping off as I walk towards the left. "Right. Not left." I ignored him as he said, "The Principal office." He shouts as I immediately stopped and turned to the right waving him a thank you.

Well it didn't take me five minutes to find the office. I knocked and waited to here the words "Come in." before I entered.

"Oh! Cassandra Brown. How are you? It's really been long."she says smiling. "I am fine." I say, returning back her smile. Actually the Principal, Mom and my Aunt were best friends since when they were young.

"So here's your school's schedule."she says handing a paper to me. "I have sent for someone to take you for a tour around the school. He would be here soon."

"Thanks." I say as we heard a knock on the door. "Oh! I guess he's here. Come in."she says as he enters. I was so speechless.

**********

Kenton's POV

I get all the attentions I want from girls in this school and it feels so great. But one of the things I hate most is girls using cheap ways to get me.

"I am kinda new around hear, need directions to the Principal's office.".....Really! Who uses those kind of cheap methods these days.

I wouldn't lie to myself of how hot and beautiful she was but she lost it all....I mean me...by giving such lame excuses to talk to me.

I walk towards the Principal's office since she sent for me. I knocked and heard the "Come in."before walking in.

"You called for me, Mrs Stef-" I stopped right in my track as she turns over to look at me with those turquoise eyes. Damn it! She really wasn't lieing.

I looked away from her to Mrs Stefano. "Yes, Mr Jones. Here's Cassandra Brown. She's new in this school."she says pointing her hands towards the girl.

"I'll like you to take her for a tour round the school."

My eyes widened at her words. How could I take someone I indirectly told to fuck off, for a tour.

"You could give her a map. At least all directions are on it." I say sternly.

"She's very bad when it comes to reading a map since she was young." Mrs Stefano says winking at her.

I could read the embarrassment on her face when Mrs Stefano said it.

There was nothing else that I could say. I just stood there looking blank.

"So I guess that's a yes. You'll do it."she says like she ever gave me an option.

Cassie stands up and mouthed a "thank you" to her then we both walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Sorry it kinda came late. I have not really been chanced to update. And it takes time to write just a chapter. Please do not forget to Vote! Share! And follow me for more! :) :) I'll try my best to update the next chapter real quick. Thanks a lot:)