Secrets of the Assassin Revealed 31

I couldn't take this anymore. I stole the acid my mom had hidden under her pillow and dumped it on the tv. Needles to say it died.

We ended up some kind of cable that gave us around a thousand channels but none of them were in english. We had a lot of Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese channesl. Diego and I caught up on our Bleach and Naruto episodes while the adults just sulked.

Mom threathened to drug dad if he didn't get up off his ass and go kill somebody.

"Why?" Dad nearly whined.

Diego and I cracked up laughing.

"You've been sulking the whole time you've been here. Go kill a few people, go to the strip in Vegas and get drunk, and stop sulking." She ordered.

"Fine." Dad groaned. "Nacho I'm taking your hit." He said

"Hey I get to kill him!" Diego yelled, ignoring the fact that dad had alled him Nacho.

"You'll have other hits. Let your father take this one. He needs it." Mom argued.

Dad grabbed some beer and walked out.

"HEY WHERE DID THAT BOOZE COME FROM????" Diego demanded. "YOU HAD BOOZE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME????" Diego attacked dad again and stole the booze.

Dad kicked him the face and sent him flying. "This is my booze. Get your own booze." Dad retorted.

"MOM, DAD TOOK MY BOOZE!!!!!!" Diego hollored.

"Give your son his booze back." Mom yelled from another room.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dad screamed.

They got into a fight over the booze and Dad disloacted Diego's shoulder then walked out the door chugging the beer. I'm pretty sure he was drunk before he was out the door.

Diego spent an entire week complaing because Dad has taken his booze. I bought him some booze. Diego wrote his name all over the six pack and locked it up in his room to protect it from dad. Then he tried to kill me because I got Bud Light instead of some other brand he liked.

 I do you a favor and you try to kill me. Jee your a great brother Nacho.

 In turn dad went to Mexico and bought booze from there. Diego got jealous because he liked Mexican booze better. He ingored the booze i'd gotten him completly. It was left in a corner and untouched.

On saturday there was a soccer game. They sat down to watch it and got drunk beyond drunk. The next few days they were joined at the hip. They still didn't drink the booze I'd gotten. I took offense at this.

"Men and thier booze." Mom muttered.  

"Oh what the hell." i said then popped open a few cans and got drunk myself. It was the most fun I'd had in a long time.

The next time they bought booze I poisoned it and they spent a month in the bathroom pucking thier guts out. Thats what you get for not appreciating the booze i bought you ungrateful jackasses.

My aunt showed up with a couple crates of dynamite and gave them to me as a gift. Deigo was jelous. She hand't gotten him a gift.