~Beth Greene x Reader~ [Lay me down] Song fic

Here it is, after awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I do. I believe that one day I will be. Where I was, right there, right next to you.

You hide behind the corner and lean against the wall as you listen to Beth sing Judith to sleep. 'Beautiful' you thought as she continued to sing. You were so lost in her singing that you didn't know that she stopped. "I know you're there (Y/n)." 'Shit!' You revealed yourself and gave her a nervous smile. "Yo"

And it's hard, the days just seem so dark. The moon and the stars, are nothing without you. Your touch, your skin, where do I begin. No words, can explain the way I'm missing you.

She smiled, 'Fuck! My heart' you gripped your chest. "Why are you always standing behind there when I'm putting Judith to bed?" Your smile faded and you turned your head to the side as you started stuttering. "W-what?! I wasn't. I w-was just p-passing by and heard y-you so I ju-" you felt a hand on your cheek. You looked back at her and saw her smiling at you. "I love you" She said. Then and there, you fainted like a little bitch you are. (Me.)

Deny. This emptiness, this hole that I'm inside. These tears, they tell their own story. Told me not to cry, when you are gone. But the feelings overwhelming, it's much too strong.

"(Y/n), please don't cry. We can make it back together." Beth put her hand out in front of you for you to grab.

You looked up at her with tears in your eyes, you nodded and grabbed her hand and pulled yourself up to help her. She nudged your shoulder. "Come on, Daryl is out searching. He doesn't need to know about your little break down". You chuckled and wiped away your tears. "Shut up".

Can I lay by your side. Next to you, you, and make sure your alright. I'll take care of you and I don't want to be here if I can't be with you, tonight.

"Daryl falls asleep fast, doesn't he?" You say as you and Beth watch the fire as Daryl was fast asleep facing the other way. She giggled and nodded, you suddenly felt a hand over yours. A warm, soft hand, you looked up and saw Beth staring at you. Your face heated up as you stared at her, she leaned in a pecked your lips. You now looking like a tomato, trying to talk but kept stumbling on your words. "Uh- I- um- d-did you just do that!" She giggled and nodded. "C-can we kiss? A-again?" You asked. Little did you know that Daryl was awake and smirking 'That's my (Y/n)'. (DARYL IS A FULL SHIPPER OF YOU AND BETH TF.)

(You're now redder than the blood that came out of Glenn's head. Sorry if I triggered any fellow TWD fans)

I'm reaching out to you, can you hear my call. Oooh, this hurt that I haven't proved, I'm missing. I'm missing you like crazy. You.

You smiled as you see Beth walking ahead of you. (😏) Daryl came beside you and nudged you, "(Y/n) anything interesting happen lately?" He was smirking at you. You turned red "N-no! I m-mean, nothing happened".

He looked at you and seen you blushing. "Beth sure is pretty, right?" You turned redder and nodded. He turned to walk back to get his crossbow, but before he left. He turned his head to the side and looked at you, "You sure are lucky that she loves you" he chuckled and kept walking. You put your hand to your mouth, hiding your blush.

Can I lay by your side, next to you. To you. And make sure you're alright. I'll take care of you. And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight.

You open your eyes as you feel the sun shining through the curtains onto your face. You blink a couple of times before you sit up.

"Just. Dreams."

Oh lay me down tonight.

You cover your face with your hands as you remember that bitch, that bitch that killed Beth. You stand up and stood in front of a wall.

"Stupid! Mother! fucking! Asshole!" You scream as you punch the wall until your hands were numb and bloody.

Lay me by your side.

Michonne came in and saw you punching the wall, she stopped you as she hugged you from behind. Knowing why you were doing that.

Oooh lay me down tonight.

Tears streaming down your face as you fall on your knees as you bury your face into your hands. Michonne still comforting you.

Lay me by your side.

"I miss her so much"

Can I lay by your side, next you. You.