Sad!Maka Albarn x Tomboy!Reader ~Together forever~ Part 1.

Notice the 'Sad' on the title? Just before Maka. Well she's not sad on this part but on the other part she is.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Well, this is our new school! What do you think of it Blaze?" You turn to look at your weapon, Blaze. He had stars in his eyes and his mouth was wide open. You chuckle at his expression "Well, I guess that answers my question".

"Hi" You hear a feminine voice come from behind you, you turn around and see a girl standing there with a boy. The boy had white hair spiking to the side, a black and yellow sweater, yellow sleeves and black around the torso to be exact, burgundy pants, a head band, and he had red eyes. The girl had two pigtails, a long black coat, white gloves, a red and black plaid skirt, and her eyes were the most prettiest of green. You were an inch taller than both of them. 'Wow.' You thought as you fold your arms and stare at them with the most emotionless face.

"HEY! MY NAMES BLAZE!" Blaze shouted almost breaking your eardrum.

PUNCH!

"Owww! Why'd ya do that!" He whined while rubbing his, now, sore head. "I saw a bug." He removed his hand from his, still, hurting head  "Really!? Did you get it? What kind of bug was it?" "A bug that is really rare for being stupid." He looks at you with excitement, "What's it called?" You stare at him and smirk "Blaze." He slumps from the response.

"Why are you so cruel to me (Y/n)?" He sulks. You hear a chuckle and a giggle, you look towards the boy and girl. "You guys are close huh" the boy asks, Blaze recovers from his sulking and puts his arm around your neck, "Indeed! Me and (Y/n) are the best of pals~". You chuckle at his remark, it's pretty much true, you guys actually have a past together.

The girl giggles which causes you to look at her, she gives you a smile and extends her hand in front of you. "My name is Maka. Maka Albarn." You shake her hand "And this is Soul." She point towards the boy, "Hey" Soul gives a wave, "Yo" You say with still no emotion showing anywhere. "Well. See you later." You begin to walk off, "Hey!" you hear Maka call but you just keep walking.

You and blaze gave yourselves a little tour around the building. "Ya know what (Y/n)?" You look at him and grunt in response, "Why did you keep walking when she called us? You know, that girl and boy we just met?" You look forwards and put your hands behind your head, "I'm not really interested in what she had to say." He looks at you for a moment then looks forward and continues to walk with you.

~Timeskip~ \(*^*)/

"Good morning students, we have two transfer students joining us today!" You hear the teacher say as you and Blaze wait in the hallway for him to call your names. "Hey (Y/n)?" You look at him, "Yes?" "Make sure the girls here don't drown you with their boobs like the girls back home" he smirked, you chuckle "They didn't even care that I was a girl" "Hah! My (Y/n) is a natural chick magnet~" he says as he ruffle your hair "Oi" you swat his hand away, "I will not hesitate to bite your fingers off." "Woah! Feisty!" You chuckle as he grins his stupid grin.

"You may come in now." You hear the teacher call out. "Let's go" you gesture Blaze to follow you "Show time" he says as he follows.

"I'm Stein and I'm going to be your teacher for the rest of the year, you may now introduce yourselves" he gestured towards the class.

"I'M BLAZE PETTERSON! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!" Blaze gives his most toothiest grin.

"Hello." You give a little wave, the girls start squealing which caused Blaze to grin and you to roll your eyes "My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I am female and I hope we all become friends." You bow. "Good. Now (Y/n), you may take a seat next to Maka." 'Maka?' "Maka, raise your hand so (Y/n) knows who and where you are" Maka immediately raises her hand. You take a seat next to her while Blaze sat next to someone named "Patty". The girls kept staring at you in 'aww' as you walked to take a seat. 'Shit. Didn't they hear me when I said I was female?'.

You sit down and began to listen to the teachers lesson. "Hi" You turn and see Maka looking at you with a bright smile, 'Why is she so bright and happy?' You question to yourself as you stare at her.

"Um...hey" You say and turn back, "Not much of a talker?" You sigh, "No. It's just that I'm not really interested" she gets taken aback. She recovers after a moment and turns her attention back to the teacher.

~Another Timeskip~

"Jeez! Today was a mixture of excitement and boredom" Blaze says  as you two begin to exit the school.

"Hi (Y/n)~" Some random gut says as she brushes against you and walks off.

'Wut?'

"Woah! Already getting the girls before me" Blaze laughs as he pats your head "Oi!" You instantly get him in a headlock, "Pat my head 1 more time." You say emotionlessly. He sweat drops, "Sorry sorry". You release him and begin to walk again.

"Blaze, you can head back home if you want, I'm gonna go find a book store." You say as you walk off. "I'll come along!" He says as you guys go search for a book store.

"Finally!" Blaze says as he looks into the book store, "Hey (Y/n)?" You hum in response "Are you looking for 'Make-out Paradise'?" (😏 See the reference?) Your face goes for normal to 50 shades of red, you quickly cover his mouth "Blaze! Can you please shut up!" You can feel him grin as he nods. You remove your hands and begin to walk in the store, "I'm gonna go browse around" Blaze says as he walks to the fantasy isle. You walk towards the isles of books in search for 'Make-out Paradise' (😏).

"Yes!" You cheer to yourself as you find what you were looking for. "Sh!" The librarian shushes you, "Oops, sorry" you rub the back of your head as you shuffle away.

"He slid his hand up under her shirt as her breathe goes heavie-" "What are you reading" "Ahh!" You fall to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Here it is ☺️
I know that was a week ago I said I would update (Yeah, but after the authors note, you said you would update the day after 😒) Shut up! I said 'Might'. (And that 'might' turned into a week 🙄) You're so mean to me T^T.

The Maka X reader was requested by @kid_face1028 😆

Anyways~ that's part 1 :3
I originally planned a short story but I was like "Eh! Just do it!" 😋 so that's why I'm gonna be doing a part 2 😆

See ya aliens later~ (We is out!) 😏