TenTen x Reader ~I found you~

"READY OR NOT! HERE I COME!" Six year old (Y/n) shouted, she ran to the kitchen and looked in all the cupboards 'not here' she thought, she ran to the bathroom and looked in the laundry basket and the tub 'not here either', she ran upstairs to her room and looked under her bed and in her closet 'nope', she ran to her parents room and checked under their bed 'where is sh-' her thoughts were cut off when she heard a sneeze come from the attic, she smiled widely and ran up the stairs that lead to the attic.

Once she got up the stairs she stayed by the door looking around until she heard movement coming from the corner "I'm gonna find you" she said as she walked towards the noise. When she got closer to the noise, she noticed a chest that was open a little. "FOUND YOU!" she yelled as she opened it, 'EHHH! IT'S EMPTY!' She screamed to herself.

She heard a giggle come from behind her, "Huh-AHH!" Before she could turn around to see who the giggle belonged to, someone jumped on her shoulders. Which caused her to fall on her face, "(Y/n), you're such a dork" giggled six year old TenTen.

"TenTen?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"Can you get off me?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"Better" TenTen got off of (Y/n) and helped her up, "Should of expected that" (Y/n) said as she rubbed her head, "shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't" TenTen chimed.
(Y/N) stuck her tongue out at TenTen, while she giggled at (Y/n)'s adorableness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/n)'s POV

You opened your eyes as you feel the sun shining on you through your window. 'That was over ten years ago, why am I dreaming of it now?' You thought as you stand up, rub your eyes and stretch. "Good morning" you say to a picture of your parents, you grab a towel and head to the bathroom to wash up.

"Ah~ That shower sure did feel nice" you say walking to your closet in your (favourite/colour) underwear and put on your (f/c) pants and (f/c) T-shirt with black ninja shoes, you comb through you (hair/length) (hair/colour) hair with your hand as you walk to the kitchen to get a banana. 'Hmmm, I think I need to go get some more ingredients' you thought as you look at your ingredient cabinet eating a banana.

You grab your grey cloak and put it on, tie a black cloth around your face that hides your nose and mouth and put on the hoodie that is connected to your cloak and head out the door. You live in a small apartment in the village hidden in the mist, the villagers just call you 'Shin Pi' which means 'Mystery' in Japanese because you just appeared out of nowhere. Ever since you came to the village nine years ago with the same grey cloak and the black cloth hiding your face, people didn't know who you were. They don't know where you came from, who your parents are, how old you are, or your name.

"Shin Pi!" two young children ran to you, one boy and one girl. "Shin Pi? Where you going?" The boy asks you "I'm going to go get some things at the village hidden in the leaves" you say as you make your voice different. "Can we come?" The little girls asks. "Sorry, but I don't think so" the boy and girl make sad faces "you know what? Maybe we can build a fort when I get back? What do you say?" you look at them and see them smiling at you "YEAH!" the two children cheer. You hear squeals coming from the side walk, you look up and see a group of girls gathered around squealing at the scene of you and the children. You were kinda tall and had a manly figure due to the cloak, and they didn't see your face so they assumed you were a dude since you didn't talk, you only talk to the children. You roll your eyes and continued your walk to buy some ingredients.

~Time Skip to Konoha~

You were looking for the last ingredient but you couldn't find it so you started walking to the other ingredient store you know of. You were turning a corner until you bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you" a voice says, you look up and glare at the person until your eyes widen when you see who the voice belongs to. 'Oh no'

'TenTen'

You calmly get up and brush yourself off. "Are you okay?" TenTen asks you putting a hand on your shoulder, you push her hand off and glare at her. Her face goes shocked but soon replaced by an angry expression "Look! You don't need to be rude! I said I was sorry!" You continue to glare at her until you turn around to leave. "Hey!" She spun you around with full force and grabbed you by the collar of your cloak and glared at you "I just met you! Why are you being such a jerk!" She yelled in your face.

You two glared at each other until you sighed, you removed her hands from the collar of your cloak. "I'm sorry" you bowed and left her standing there.

TenTen's POV

'Those eyes! It has to be her!' I began to slowly follow behind her, 'She's the only one I know who's eyes shine bright as hers'

'(Y/n)'

~Time Skip back to the hidden mist village~

'So, this is where you have been hiding for the past nine years' I follow behind her to a building which has apartments in them. I see her walk in 'room 45' which is on the top floor, I quickly jump up on the roof and hop in her window that was open.

I walk to the kitchen but I don't see her any where 'Where are you?' I thought as I walk into, what I assumed, is her room. All of a sudden I feel a sharp blade being held against my neck, I look in the mirror and see (Y/n) holding a kunai to my neck. "Why are you following me!" Her stern voice says.

"I know it's you" I state as I stare at her through the mirror, "I don't know what you are talking about!" She snaps at me. I grab the kunai and elbow her stomach and push her away from me and turn around to face her. "(Y/N)! I KNOW IT'S YOU!" I shout at her, "I don't know this (Y/n) you speak of" she says as she glares at me. "WHY ARE YOU LYING! I KNOW IT'S YOU!" I shout again and throw the kunai at her but she dodges it, I grab two more and throw them at her, she dodges one but the other one hits her where I wanted it to

'got ya'

(Y/n)'s POV

The black cloth you wear falls to the ground as a scratch forms on your left cheek and the kunai sticking to the walk behind you. "Shit!" You mumble to yourself, "(Y/n)?" TenTen says as her eyes fill with shock and hurt, you just look towards the ground and not say a word.

A few minutes pass until you decide to speak up. "I'm sor-" you stop once you feel arms wrap around your neck, you feel her snuggle her head in the crook of your neck. You were shocked by the sudden embrace but soon wrapped your arms around her waist and hugged her back, smelling in her scent you missed for so long, she still smelt the same. "I missed you so much, (Y/n)" you hugged her tightly but not too tight. "I missed you too" She pulled away from you but still kept her arms around your neck, she went on her tip toes and pecked your lips. You flush red and look to the side, she smiles and pulls you into another kiss. Once you pull away from each other, you look at her and give her a goofy smile and place your forehead against hers

"I found you, my adorable dork"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welp.-. Sorry if that sucked (it did) Shut up! (Make me) I will (Do it then) I will (Square up Bruh!) I'll delete my hentai! (NO! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT! T^T) Be quiet then. (Okay T^T)

Okay back to where we were, sorry that this sucked and it sounded a bit cheesy but oh well. Comment to let me know if you would like a second part to this to get more information about why you left and other stuff (Maybe a Lemon? 😏) I WILL DELETE IT! (SORRY T^T) and don't forget to request who ever you like next!

And see ya beautiful (delicious 👅💦) *Author chop* (Owww T^T) aliens later~