Cana Alberona x Rude!Reader ~Succ my meme~ (AU)

"Hahahahahhha, did you see how stupid she looked" You laugh as you point at Cana after tripping her "Fuck you, you cunt!" Cana yells as she stands up and angrily dusts herself off. "Hah, try me bitch" You say as you whip out your phone.

Cana growls and stomps towards you but before she can get in front of you, her phone dings telling her she got a message. "Huh?" She checks her phone and once she turns it on, she sees a meme that you sent her.

Not just any meme but a meme about her. It shows a picture of her getting hit in the face by a soccer ball with a troll face on it and the top says "A ball to the face a day, keeps the memes away" but at the bottom there's a small word but not to small that says "SIKE!".

"WHAT THE FUc-" before she can fully cuss there's another ding. She looks and there's a video. She plays it and it's of her falling on her face and it repeats with the thumping sound" 'Uh huh, that's my shit. All the girls stomp your feet like this'🎶 (I don't know the lyrics so sorry if I got them wrong T^T)

Then there's another ding, this time it shows the picture where you tripped her just awhile ago, it said

"Me:
I'm not gonna fall for his fuck boi ass ever again.

Also me:
Fuck boi- Hey

(Imagine a picture of Cana tripping)"

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Cana shouts and charges at you. She tries punching you but you grab her wrist and wrap your other arm around her waist and pull her closer to you. "Huh? Got something to say?" You inch your face closer to hers smirking.

She blushes and tries to struggle from your grip. You laugh and let her go "Idiot" you laugh and start to walk towards the school entrance.

*buz buz*

You feel your phone vibrate (heheheheheheh) in your pocket. You check your phone and it's a message from Lucy and she sent you a photo. You gasp as you look at the photo of what she sent. It was a meme.... Of you.

It was you smiling and pulling Cana closer while shes blushing with bold letters on the top saying "Lemme smash~"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You look at her with a red face. She smirks "Take Cana on a date or I'll post it" "WHAT!?!" "You heard me. She has a crush on you." Cana blushes deeply "Lucy! What are you doing! I thought you said you wouldn't tell her!"

Lucy just giggles "Yeah I did but you would never tell her yourself". You're standing there with a blushing face staring at the ground trying not to look at Cana because you don't want her to know you're blushing, it's too embarrassing. You actually did like Cana too, but you never thought she'd like you back after all the teasing you did to her.

"Sooo~ Yes or No?" You look up and she Lucy smirking and Cana blushing staring at the ground.

"YESIWILLMEETHERHEREAFTERSCHOOLHERE" You say and dash into the school.

"Woah" Lucy says as she scratches the back of her head. "(Y/n) is always blunt and flirty but when you ask her out she gets so embarrassed" She giggles as she turns toward Cana. "Thats kinda cu-" she stops as she sees Cana covering her face crying on her knees.

"Hey what's wrong!" She rushes by her side. Cana looks at her smiling with tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry for worrying you, I'm just so happy" she continues to cry.

'She must really like (Y/n)' Lucy thought. She looks toward the direction you ran off to. 'I've found my new OTP' She squeals excitedly as she hugs Cana laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy fuck.

This is complete shit. I don't know what I was thinking while writing this. I must've been lit as a candle😂

Anyways, Hi guys!

I know it's been a long time since I updated. But...... I've got nothing. I'm just really fucking lazy😅 I lost my skills at writing because I "lost" some knowledge and my grammar kinda turned to shit but don't worry I'll have my fab back in awhile👌 Give me a couple of chapters and it'll be litty again🤓

I'll try update weekly now (as if🙄) Sh!

Comment if you want a part 2✌️

I'll update a better chapter than this one soon🙃

Peace out Aliens🖖 (Duces✌️)