The Kiss

It soon came time to film the second episode.

We weren't given any specific instructions on how to do the kiss, our director just told Bradley and I to do it however it came natural to us; to make it as real and beautiful as possible.

The blonde and I still hadn't talked with each other or acknowledged each other except for when we had to act. It was becoming very annoying and I know this kiss is going to be so awkward.

"You can do this." Colin said trying to calm my nerves down like he always did as he held my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"I know I'm just, so nervous about...you know who.." I sighed looking down and rubbing my hands together.

"Hey don't worry about Bradley, just concentrate on something else and you'll be just fine. Trust me, Lizzie Bear, you've got this." Colin kept encouraging me using his nickname he gave me during filming of season one last year.

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay, I can do this. Thanks Col," I leaned up and kissed his cheek in a friendly way and didn't know Bradley had seen it.

The makeup and hair stylists made last minute touches on Bradley and I before I walked over to my mark by the door of Gwen's house and saw Bradley walk over as well in his blue cape he had to wear for the episode and stood in front of me.

I looked up into his sparkling blue eyes that shone in the sunlight getting lost in them for a moment before I heard action.

"Uh..here." I handed Bradley as Arthur the piece of cloth, "For luck," I shrugged slightly smiling a bit looking down.

I could feel my heart pounding in the inside of my chest knowing what was coming up as I looked up at him and smiled again slightly.

Then..it bloody happened.

I watched as Bradley leaned down to me and connected our lips for the first time ever. This was Arthur and Gwen's first kiss and it was Bradley and Elizabeth's first kiss as well.

I kissed him back as I felt the forcefulness of the powerful kiss. It felt slow, long, amazing. As I was thinking all these things I felt Bradleys lips leave mine as I opened my eyes and stared at him in shock the way Gwen was supposed to do.

The scene cut as I looked at Bradley and he stood there touching his lips slightly before looking at me.

Kiss me again. Please. Kiss me one more time.

It felt as if we just stared at each other for hours until I heard Colin's Irish voice interrupt us as he touched my back, "Great job guys, Lizzie wanna get some lunch?" He asked.

I looked up at Colin and nodded slightly, "Y-yeah..of course..Bradley? You coming for lunch?" I asked hesitating as I looked back at him.

"Uh..y-you two..go on.." Bradley said gesturing for us to go as Colin took the opportunity and walked me out of the studio in a rather rushed manner which I found a bit strange.

As I was eating my lunch I kept replaying the moment in my head over and over again. The feeling and taste of Bradleys luscious lips against mine.

Bradley James. My Bradley James.