-9-

A/n- I'm doing something different....one chapter will be one persons pov...

Scotts pov -

Me and Isaac went in to my room I asked him if he was hungry I will make something for him. He said no and layed down on my bed. I looked at him and smiled he was so adorable. I quickly looked away when Isaac turned his head towards me. I sat down in a chair in my room and started thinking about if I was gay whT would happen. Will he like me back? Or will he think I'm weird? A lot of maybes were going through my head.... I didn't want to lose Isaac just the couple of days we have gotten close and i don't wanna lose that. I don't have many true friends. I got up and layed down beside him on the bed and looked at him "we have to have you fully ready when the full moon comes." He just nodded... I then thought about his anchor and what it could be so of course I asked him to make sure he will always be ready for the full moon.. "hey Isaac what is your anchor?" He looked at me and said "someone that is making me feel special for once in my life," I smiled cause I think Isaac should be treated like a princess or a queen. Next thing I know I'm kissing him. I quickly pulled away and said I was sorry or tried to cause I got cut off by Isaac kissing me back I kissed him back and smiled. We didn't stop kissing until we needed to breath, I was so happy. I told him to get up and get ready we are going for a ride and a walk.

I am in love with him I know it now.....😍

A/n- hey guys are you like it so far

And they kissed 😏🤗😆
Scisaac is now official.ly almost a thing

QOtd- what should be there first date?