~6~

Scott's pov ~
I asked Isaac if he wanted to go home and change and told him to tell his dad that he was going to go work on a school project. He looked kinda scared to go home so when I took him home I waited outside. He came out wearing a skirt.... I mean yea I always knew he was a cross dresser but I didn't think he wanted to wear a skirt while sitting behind me on a bike... but he looked cute in it. Wait what did I just say? I was cut off my by thoughts when he walked up to the bike and got on... I felt alittle weird but I kinda like knowing he was going to have to hold on to me while we drove. So I told him to hang on and he put his arms around my waist and we went back to my house.

Isaacs pov~
I got dressed after Scott drove me to my house. Good thing my dad wasn't home I was scared he would beat me again. But when I walked outside I seen Scott looking at me. Why was he looking at me? I blushed and looked down and realized I was wearing a skirt I forgot that he has a bike crap now I am just going to look weird I walk up to him and said If he was ready. He didn't answer he was lost in thought. So I just got on the back of the bike when seemed to throw him out of his thoughts. He smiled and said hold on, why did he smile..? I held on because I mean who wouldn't hold on to their crush so I wrapped my arms around his waist and he drove off.

-back at Scott's house-

Scott said I could stay the night here if I wanted to so when it was time to go to bed stiles left and I got changed in to some of Scott's pjs or in other words shorts and a t shirt that was really baggy on me. He looked at me and smiled saying you can have my bed I'll sleep on the floor. So I laid down and tried to sleep. I looked down at Scott and asked If he was still awake he just shook his head yes. I slowly looked up at the sky seeing the full moon.. and I felt weird I quivkly asked Scott if he could sleep up here with me.... I was scared he would think I was weird but he got up and slipped in to the bed looking at me and said "don't look up at the sky and just think happy thoughts"
What did that mean? So I looked up at him and smiled I knew what my happy thought would be....
It was the boy I loved since 6th grade laying in the same bed as me :)

~Scott's pov ~

I told him to think HAPPY thoughts and he looked up at me smiling... he is so adorable and beautiful... wait why am I thinking these things.. am I falling for Isaac Lahey? And I wonder what's his happy thought is? I will ask him tomorrow when we start training for his changing.

A/N - heyy guys :) so sterek will be in a couple chapters :D
Don't forget to vote if you like the book 😘 and request some other chapters that you want to happen and I can see if I can pick one :)