~2~

Isaac pov~

It was 3o'clock so that means school was ending. I usually am the first one out of the school cause I don't wanna get made fun of cause of my sexuality. So I ran to my bike and unlocked it from the rack I was about to get on it and ride away when I seen Scott I looked at him for a second but continued on. I went to the forest and walked the trails up there before I have to go back home at 6 to a father that beats me. But while I was walking I heard someone/something start walking after me I got scared and ran losing the trail. Then I fell I looked back to see if that thing was following me and right when I looked back I look straight in the eyes of a wolf. He jump at me biting my arm and running off apparently he felt threatened. I screamed in pain and got up walking and trying to find the trails.

Scott's pov-

After school I was about to head to practice when I got a call from Derek. Yes Derek hale I used to be in his pack but I am my own pack now and we don't have to kill to get power.
I answer the call.
Derek- hey Scott we got to talk
Scott - about what?
Derek- it's about stiles we think that he is the reason all the shady thing have been happening
Scott-what do you mean?
Derek-I mean I think he cause the thing that happened at the hospital.
Scott- Derek you know stiles would have never done that now bye
*click*
I hang up the phone and run I ended up changing sometime during that running period and I made it to a forest. I seen someone walking the trails and I was so mad I started chasing them. I don't know why because I never had done this before I guess Derek really got to me. That's when he feel and looked at me I had to do something before he noticed it was because siting right there in front of me was Isaac Lahey so I bite his arm and ran off trying not to be seen.