~4~

Scott pov~
I ran in to the hospital to see my mom. I asked her were Isaac was and she told me in room 119 I quickly thanked her and ran to see if he was okay. I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't mean to hurt anyone. But I was scared once he seen it was me then everyone would know. I walked into his room to see his arm(right where I bit) in a bandage a wrapped up and he was asleep. I slightly just look at him and admired him but quickly woke him up cause I knew that tomorrow is the full moon and it's going to tAke a long time to practice not shifting... so I called up stiles (he helped me when I couldn't control my shifting)

Stiles pov~

I had just got home from lacrosse practice and laid down when my phone goes off I knew it could only be one person... Scott

Scott - hey man get to the hospital and fast I got to show you something

I groaned and thought how this better be important or I will kill him. I quickly changed my clothes cause I stink and tried doing something with my oder since he told me to get down there fast. But anyway I jumped in my jeep, yes my jeep is slightly old and worn out but she has feelings and nobody gets left behind in this pack she is in perfect health beside being held together basically all duck tap.
(Skip the drive to the hospital still stiles pov )
I got out and found Scott he looked worried about something. I walked up to him and asked him what's wrong he looked at me and said "I bit someone"

Scott's pov~

"I bit someone" I said looking at stiles. He looked shocked like he didn't know what I was saying. He finally replied "what do you mean you bit someone the full moon is tomorrow. Today was a bad time to bite someone Scott"
" I know stiles I just didn't know what to do he almost seen my face and then I panicked"I told him quietly
Stiles started talking to me bluntly "well we got to get him out of here and to your house or he could change and neither of us be able to help him."
I looked at him knowing he was right. What am I kidding stiles is always right but we quickly told my mom that we needed to get him out of here so she opened the window good thing he was only on the first floor. We put him in the back of stiles car and drove to my house laying him on the bed . God tomorrow is going to be along day... what have
I gotten my self into.

A/n ~ hey guys do you like it so far? Comment if you do and tag people so they can read it XD I love you guys
QOtd?- do you think I should put sterek in here...