What do one tell the woman he loves more than life it's self after she gives him such gifts? He was always a man of few words and this was no different. 'Perhaps I should let her know how grateful I was to her'. Hafez thought to himself.

"Are you alright?" He ask Omeed who just looks at him with amusement. She knew he was fighting an internal battle with himself for the right words to say.

"I am fine your majesty." She says spitefully as she remembers their argument months ago.

"Omeed please forgive my anger towards you before I left. I felt you didn't trust me enough to confide in me." His forlorn expression as he spoke became her undoing. "Let's start afresh with the birth of our children." He pleads with tears in his eyes.

"I will never be able to truly forgive myself for the treatment I gave you." He says, genuinely sorry for his action.

"I did deserve your wrath Hafez. My poor judgement could have had a detrimental outcome." Omeed's lips quivered as she spoke. "I thought you would never want me again. I was so scared when I found out I was with a child Hafez." Omeed poured out her emotions for him to see.

"Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I have curse myself a few times for leaving you at your weakest." He continues ignoring the fact that they weren't alone and had the company of Ramin, Amir and Zoya.

"It is alright Hafez. What did you think of our babies? Do you think they take after me or you?" She asked him trying to lighten the mood.

"Omeed you know I've always had problems when it came to expressing myself. But there are three things I need to say to you." Omeed stared at him expectantly. "I am sorry for hurting you, thank you for giving me the gift of fatherhood and I love you very much." He leans forward placing his lips on hers.

They were caught in the moment until the sound of their young son wanting his first feed broke them apart. "I see this occurring frequently." Omeed says in jest as she glares at the crying child which causes Hafez to chuckle. "Leave whilst I feed them!" Omeed orders.

"Why can't I watch?" Hafez asked alarmed. This was the part he was looking forward to the most. He was keen to see the reaction from both mother and babies alike. "Zoya bring my daughter closer and go to bed. You've done so much today and need to rest now." Hafez beckons Zoya who obeys immediately.

Ramin looks at the perfect family picture before him. A father, mother and their children. As he bask in its glory, a vision suddenly overshadowed them. Tears fell from Ramin's eyes as he shook uncontrollably. "No!" Ramin screamed before dropping to the floor unconscious.

Amir dashed towards a still Ramin effortlessly trying to arouse him from his slumber. "What is wrong with him?" Omeed frantically asked Hafez who didn't really seem bothered.

"Ramin sometimes gets visions of the future. He isn't allowed to tell us precisely what it is as it would mean altering fate. But he can lead you in the right path and hope fate changes it's course." Hafez tries to explain to Omeed who just looks on worried for Ramin's safety.

"He will be up any moment now." Hafez says as Ramin starts to stir. They could hear his whimpering as he cries. What he had seen was bad. It was the worse one yet since he became affiliated with Hafez.

"The next five years will be your toughest yet, if you survive it then you will go on into greater things. This can only happen with the both of you together." Ramin's voice came through coldly. "There will be a lot of tears to come so please be prepared." He warns Omeed and Hafez before walking out of the bedchamber with Amir in toll.

Panic stricken, Omeed looks at Hafez expectantly. "What do you think he means?" She cries out. "I am scarred Hafez, I don't want to loose you."

"You won't loose me anytime soon my love. But I want you to promise me something." He stares into her eyes as he spoke. "I want you to promise not to die before me." His words were like knife stab to the chest. "We will live until we get old together and you can only die after I'm gone."

"Hafez I cannot promise you that because I wish for the same thing." Omeed says with tears streaming down her face. "I want you to die only after I have left this world." She couldn't see herself spending a moment knowing he was gone away from her life.

"Alright let's die moments after one another." Hafez compromises on a serious note. Omeed was all he intends to live for. He plans on smothering her with the immense love he has for her.

"And whatever birth we take after that, we should always find each other." Hafez frowns not understanding her words entirely but nods his head any way as Omeed goes about feeding their children.

Omeed wanted their love to transcend times. She wanted to be his woman in every lifetime. She silently prayed to every deity out there to grant her heart desire and that was for them to meet and love each other every birth.

Author's note: Sweet and sour moments.... 

Heartaches ahead as we come to a final conclusion... 

Do tell me what you think....