As if sensing his father next to him, the little prince opened his eyes although he had no vision just yet. Hafez fell in love with him as he moves to pick him up. "Is this the male or female?" He ask Zoya calmly.

"You are holding the prince your majesty." Zoya informs Hafez as he smiles brightly. "He is the older of the two." She says feeling the need for Hafez to know as much as possible before Omeed wakes up from her slumber. She didn't miss the pride in his eyes as he looked at his son.

"Has their birth been announced yet?" He questions Zoya who shook her head.

"Not yet your majesty. As far as I'm aware her majesty wanted the news kept a secret until you've seen them. She didn't want people finding out before you." And yet people wondered why he worships the floor on which Omeed walks.

"Thoughtful as always. Even in her state she still thought of me." Hafez mumbles as he coos over his son. His 'heir apparent'. He could feel his cold heart coming undone the more he stared at the little boy in his arms.

Knowing Amir and Ramin were just on the other side of the doors waiting with enthusiasm to see the babies, Hafez ask Zoya to pick up his little girl. "Follow me with her!" He orders a tired Zoya. She hasn't had a wink of sleep yet but she wasn't complaining.

"Yes your majesty." Zoya says as she leans over to pick up the sleeping princess.

Walking out of the bedchamber, Hafez announces the birth of the little prince and princess to the few ministers and scholars still scattered around. His eyes caught that of the Nazir as he beams with joy. For the Nazir, these were his sister's legacy. Persia has nothing to worry about.

"How is her majesty faring?" The Nazir asked Hafez.

"She's asleep and I haven't spoken to her yet. The birth has taken a toll on her." Hafez says disappointedly as his son starts to cry. Ramin continues to fawn over the little boy with Amir staring in amazement.

Amir has once upon a time thought he would never see this day. He felt his heart beat at the thought of having a child of his own. He was after all the only eunuch in the Isfahan palace who still had his manhood since he is actually an undercover royal guard. 'It would be nice to have this someday'. He thought to himself bitterly.

"Will you be attending court tomorrow your majesty?" The Nazir asked Hafez sensing the fatigue in him.

"Postpone it to late afternoon. I need to sleep but the excitement bubbling within me is depriving me from doing so." He says with a lopsided smile. "Did you know she was with a child?" He ask the Nazir the same question everyone else has been asking him throughout the day.

"I am afraid I didn't your majesty." The Nazir bows his head in shame. His job is meant to be the eyes for the king that links him with his people. But he had missed the biggest secret of all even though he was one of the few people who saw Omeed daily for his usual briefings.

"It would seem she went through a lot concealing their existence." Hafez says with his gaze transfixed on his son. "How stressful it must have been on her."

"Your majesty, her majesty is awake." Amir informs Hafez. He had heard the bell signal go off which meant Omeed has awoken and needed assistance.

"I must see her at once." Hafez informs everyone bidding them farewell as Ramin and Amir joins him.

Omeed had woken up and panicked when she saw no one in sight with her babies gone. Still weak, Omeed had pulled on the rope next to her bed calling out to Zoya. Slowly the doors to her bedchamber became ajar ever so slightly as comes face to face with Hafez.

What really caught Omeed's attention was the little bundle in his arm and how harmless he looked. "My love." Hafez calls out calmly as he takes gentle steps towards her. He could say anything else as he speechlessly stared at her. He had thought of his first words to Omeed but now the moment has arrived, Hafez was tongue tied.