Jealousy

It hadn't taken long for training to start up again to prepare for nationals, which was less than a week away.

You knew you wouldn't be swimming in any races, but you needed to practice anyways in case a replacement would be needed.

"Hurry it up! We're not going to win if you slack off!" Rei yelled.

You, Haru, Makoto, Nagisa and Rei were all jogging around the neighbourhood that surrounded Iwatobi High School to improve stamina. Gou was also trailing behind on her cellphone.

"Rei, we're not all used to running!" You huffed.

"Can we have a break? I'm exhausted and starving!" Nagisa whined.

"Actually, I'm also getting hungry." Makoto added, wiping sweat off his forehead with his damp shirt.

"We can eat at my place," Haru spoke, slowly jogging behind everyone. "It's around the corner."

He was being relatively quiet, but you were used to it at this point.

"Can we actually!" Nagisa squeaked, turning around to face Haru and suddenly bursting with excitement.

Nagisa then ran up to Gou and stuck his face in front of hers.

"Gou, please!"

"Well, you have been running for awhile..."

Nagisa threw himself into the air and he ran down a narrow street towards his house.

Time Skip

As you walked into the traditional Japanese home, you felt a welcoming feeling and plumped yourself onto the couch.

"What do you have to eat, Haru?" Nagisa asked, scurrying to the kitchen.

"I have mackerel."

Rei looked at him with disgust.

"That's all you have!" He exclaimed. "What about nutritional aliments?"

"Should some of us head to the convenient store?" Makoto stated.

"Good idea!" Nagisa yelled, grabbing your wrist. "Let's go, (Y/N)!"

"Why m-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he was dragging you out the door.

Time Skip

"We have to get this!" Nagisa drooled, staring at a package of mochi.

"Nagisa, we can't buy everything." You huffed, rolling your eyes and scanning the stacks of noodles in an aisle.

He ignored you and pilled up bags of chips and cookies into his arms, and dropped them onto the counter.

You sighed, then placed your groceries onto the counter and passed money to the cashier.

You then opened the door for Nagisa who was struggling with his bags of junk.

"Rin! Sosuke! What're you two doing here?"

You stood stunned for a moment. You weren't expecting to see them.