Served

A paper was slammed in front of you on the desk you were studying at.

"We need to raise money for the trip to regionals!" Gou pronounced.

"Gou, Keep it down! You're supposed to be quiet in the library."

You were trying to finish your homework, unaware that Gou was still poking over your shoulder.

"Do you have any ideas?"

"I have to finish this, it's due next period!" You attempted to whisper, making multiple students glare at you.

"I'll leave if you give me an idea."

"I have no clue... maybe a café? We could host as maids and butlers," you laughed. "That would be hilarious."

Gou revealed a wide grin on her face.

"Perfect!" She squealed, skipping away through the shelves full of books. "Samezuka Academy is having a fair tomorrow, I'll see if Rin wants to combine our fundraising."

"What? I was kidding! Don't expect me to participate!"

She completely ignored you, mumbling to herself about the outfits and dishes.

You shoved your face into your textbook, making a loud noise

No fucking way am I putting on a little, frilly dress in front of anyone... especially Rin.

Time Skip

"(Y/N), you look absolutely adorable!" Nagisa mocked in a girly voice, trying to hold in a burst of laughter.

Gou forced you into the dress, even though you swore you woudnt wear it.

You were wearing a short black long-sleeved dress with a white pinafore overtop. It was slim fitting around the torso with a frilled lining. A pair of lace stockings squeeze your thighs, which were paired with black heels.

"One last accessory!" Gou remarked, adding a white ruffled headband through your curled hair.

Makoto, Rei and Nagisa started laughing uncontrollably, even Haru chuckled at your appearance.

You scowled with annoyance.

"Will you guys shut up!" You shrieked. "Your costumes aren't that flattering either."

"I think we look pretty dashing!" Rei bragged, posing in his sleek black tuxedo accessorized with a purple bow tie.

They all wore similar suits, except for different coloured bows they had chosen.

They actually do look good...

"Let's just get this over with!" You shouted, stomping through the tall bricked entrance of Samezuka Academy.

You all strolled through the riot of people in the front courtyard. There were decorations and posters everywhere. The air was filled with scents of a wide variety of savoury and sweet snacks.

You all entered the schools hallways. They were aligned with classrooms each participating in different fundraising events. You halted to a stop at the classroom, near the end of the hallway, where the café was set up.

The smell of cookies, tarts and cakes filled your nose as Gou brushed past you.

"Big brother!"

She immediately tackled her brother into a tight hug.

Rin was caught off balance almost spilling the platter of sugar cookies he was holding.

He was wearing an elegant tailcoat with a red tie. A pair of detailed white gloves and shiny black shoes were snug on his hands and feet.