Water Fight!

The festival had come to an end with enough money for transportation and a place to stay for regionals.

Everyone had just finished changing out of their costumes into more comfortable attire.

"That was exhausting." You panted, wiping a patch of sweat off your eyebrow.

"At least we got enough money!" Gou winked.

Her smile faded a bit, changing into a frazzled look.

"That reminds me! I have to book our hotel before they're all full!" She said, shuffling away from the academy.

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Anyways, Rin asked us all to meet back by the sheds for someth-"

You stopped talking, realizing nobody was with you.

Where the hell did they go? I'll have to deal with Rin alone!

You angrily shook yourself out of your daze.

You began walking down a path, which led to the back of the school. You searched along the sheds, trying to find Rin. You then noticed that one of them was open. You peaked inside of it to find boxes full of water guns.

You confusingly stepped back outside, unexpectedly feeling water spray your back.

You screamed with shock as you turned to face Rin, Sosuke, Nitori, Haru, Makoto, Nagisa and Rei each armed with a water gun. You assumed Momo was off searching for Gou.

"Which one of you was it?" You yelled, shivering from the cold water and squeezing it out of your shirt.

They all pointed to Haru, who stood with a water gun pointed at you.

"(Y/N), take my jacket," Rin offered, passing his jacket over. "It will make you warm."

You grabbed it trying to cover your flushed face.

"I'm only taking it, because I'm freezing my ass off!"

He smiled, then gathered everyone into a huddle.

"If no one has noticed, we're having a water fight!" Rin announced. "We'll split into two teams. If you get hit, then you're out and the team with the most players standing at the ends wins!"

"I say we add a punishment, especially if I beat you, Rin." You sneered.

He smirked at you, which mean't that the same would be returned.

"Will you two quit flirting, so we can make the teams and start!" Rei taunted, pushing his red glasses up the bridge of his nose.

You ignored his remark and glared at the ground with determination.

Losing isn't an option.

Time Skip

The first team included you, Haru, Sosuke and Nitori, and the second team was Rin, Makoto, Nagisa and Rei who were hidden somewhere on the other side of the school.

Your team leaned into a circle right outside the entrance of Samezuka Academy to discuss the game plan.

"How does that sound? We all split up, then five minutes to the end, we meet back here!"

"S-sounds good, (Y/N)," Nitori stammered. "Heads up! I'm n-not super g-good at this stuff."

You placed your hand on his back.

"Remember this is just for fun!" You smiled, but then your mouth curled into a into a mischievous grin. "We just need to ensure Rin is pissing himself with the punishment I have planned!"

The three other boys stared at you with worried expressions.

"Let's get a move on then, it's about to start." Sosuke pointed out, running towards the dormitories.

Everyone parted ways, heading in different directions.

You had the group of bushes surrounding the sheds in mind already as a hiding place. You huddled behind one of the shrubs, awaiting for intruders.

You could already hear the distant yelling of the boys in the distance.

I'll try and go for the easy targets! I'll start with Nagisa or Rei.

You suddenly heard the rustling of leaves behind you and a hand grab your wrist firmly. You tumbled backwards and was pinned against one of the sheds.

"Get off me pervert!"

"Calm down! Stop squirming!" A familiar voice complained.

"Rin! Get the hell off me or I'll shoot you!"

"Wait." He spoke, pressing two fingers to your soft lips.

You felt heat rush to your cheeks with his physical touch. You became even more flustered, realizing the position you two were currently in.

"Get off me first!"

Rin released his grip and stretch an arm above your head, leaning against the wall of the shed.

He tilted his head and stared at you.

"I just wanted to let you know your punishment for when I win."

You calmed down, taking in those words.

"There's no point in telling me when I'm going to win," you laughed. "I'm assuming it's going to be public embarrassment if you have the slightest chance of winning!"

"No... if I win you have to kiss me."