Chapter 32

Mrs Kim then turned towards her husband. "Do you want to wake them up?" She asked. Mr Kim thought for awhile, "They need to eat. Jungkook could stay here for tonight." He answered.

Mrs Kim hummed and released herself from her husband's embrace before softly opening the door wider and walking towards the couple on the bed.

"Tae... Tae ah..." She said softly and Taehyung groaned softly, his eyes fluttering open softly and squinted at the brightness. After he finally adjusted to the surrounding, he frowned.

"Mom?" He asked, voice hoarse from sleep. "Wake up your boyfriend, dinner's ready." She winked. Taehyung glanced down and saw a familiar pair of arm wrapping around his waist and he smiled softly.

Mrs Kim laughed softly, "You're so whipped and sweet its almost gross. Me and your dad will head down first then." She muttered softly before leaving.

"Kookie... Wake up..." Taehyung cooed, shaking Jungkook's arms slightly. "Wake up~" He sang. Jungkook groaned and pulled Taehyung closer to himself.

Taehyung laughed and turned so he was facing Jungkook. He started poking Jungkook's face and Jungkook groaned once again but now with some words added. "Stop it, Tae."

"Wake up or I won't stop." Taehyung giggled and continued to poke Jungkook's face like a little child he was and still is.

Jungkook opened one eyes and grabbed Taehyung's fingers with one of his hand and Taehyung smiled. "You're awake." He said.

"Yeah... Now stop poking me and let me get some rest will you?" Jungkook muttered sleepily. "Dinner's ready though... Eomma came up and told me." Taehyung mumbled.

"We'll eat, bath and we'll sleep, ok?" Taehyung reassured. "Do you want so stay for the night?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and sat up from the bed, his hair a mess.

Taehyung did the same and Jungkook chuckled when he saw Taehyung's hair. Taehyung pouted, "Don't laugh at me." He whined. Jungkook smirked, "You're just too cute.."

Taehyung did not know whether to faint from Jungkook calling him cute or faint about how sexy Jungkook looks and sounds like. Maybe both. He cleared his throat awkwardly and turned away.

"I'm going to head down, yeah?" Taehyung muttered, "Head down when you're ready." Was the last thing he said before he rushed down with Jungkook chuckling behind him.

"But Tae! I thought I heard your mom say we need to shower!" Jungkook shouted from the bedroom. Taehyung halted in his footstep and went back up again. Going back in the room, his face was red from embarrassment.

He took his towel and headed for the shower. "I'll be out in a few..." Taehyung muttered before the door slammed shut. Jungkook chuckled and took out his phone to inform Jin that he was staying here for the night and that he needed some clothes.

While Taehyung showered, Jungkook headed down the stairs and to the front door when Jin told him he arrived. "You little punk, didn't even inform us you were leaving this morning and just took off." Jin scolded.

"Oh my god! Did I hear it right? Did Jin hyung just say punk?" Jimin gasped dramatically. "Shut up, Min." Yoongi deadpanned. Hoseok laughed. "Excuji me." Baekhyun said and squeezed through the members and into the house.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. "What? I'm just here to say hi to Mrs and Mr Kim and I'll head off. Calm down, jeez." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Did I hear Baekhyun hyung?" Taehyung said, coming down the stairs.

"TaeTae!" Both Hoseok and Baekhyun shouted before rushing up the stairs while Taehyung just stood at one of the footsteps, slightly shook. They rushed up and hugged Taehyung tightly.

To say Jungkook wasn't jealous was an understatement. Jimin noticed it and pat on his shoulders. "Its ok, Hoseok has a boyfriend and Baek... He's about to get wooed." He whispered, staring at Baekhyun intensely.

Jungkook look at him with big eyes, "You like him?" He muttered back. Jimin looked at him, laughed and winked. He then went running towards Taehyung as well before hugging him.

"U-uhm... Help?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes no one could resist. Jungkook went up the stairs swaggily and plugged Baekhyun, Jimin and Hoseok off of him before hugging Tae himself.

Taehyung blushed but leaned into the touch. Baekhyun faked vomit, "I get that you're a couple but you don't have to be so sweet. Because when you have too much sweetness, you get diabetes." Baekhyun smirked.

Taehyung huffed, "To think that I was gonna ask for you to stay for dinner." Just as he said that, another voice joined the commotion. "Baekhyun!" Mrs Kim screamed in joy.

"Mrs Kim." Baekhyun smiled. Mrs Kim hugged him as a greeting and looked behind Baekhyun to see 5 young man staring at her curiously. "Are you all Tae's friend?" She asked.

"Aren't you... Like... The wife of Kim Company's CEO?" Namjoon questioned. "Oh ho ho ho." Mrs Kim fanned herself, "Someone knows me." She laughed. "So you are!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"U-uhm... Guys... Don't take my mom being that so... I don't know... Highly... I don't want you to see me differently, ok?" Taehyung said nervously. "Of course we won't, we're just slightly shook because you didn't tell us before." Jin reassured.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, we'll stay for dinner," The 6 boys, including Baekhyun, obviously. "Did you cook extra, mom?" Taehyung asked.

Mrs Kim winked, "I could almost tell this was going to happen so I cooked way more food to be 'extras'." She said. Taehyung smiled and released himself from Jungkook's embrace.

"Kookie... You go bath... I'll get the table ready." He muttered before rushing down the stairs. "Then what do we do?" Yoongi asked. "You guys just watch some TV and stuff. Me and Tae got this." Mrs Kim winked again.

-Time Skip-

The boys along with Mrs and Mr Kim settled around the table. They said their greeting and thanks for the food before digging in. They had a few conversation and laughs here and there. Soon, it was time for them to go, already.

(Let's play a game, lmao. I'm gonna write down a dialogue and you have to guess who said that in the comment. The first two person to get each dialogue will have a sneak peak of next chapter via PM.)

"Mrs Kim, your cooking is so good! You have to teach some other day."

"Tae, you better not forget about me because of your prince in shining armour. Mrs Kim, your cooking was awesome."

"Uhm... Don't destroy anything..? Like... Ok, bye..."

"Smile man. Kookie, you better treat Taehyung well tonight. ;)"

"Shut up..."

"He's right bruh. Treat him well. And have swag." (BRO THIS IS SO OBVIOUS.)

"See ya, Kook. I wonder if Tae's still gonna be a virgin when we meet him next time."

"Hyung! We... I... We're not gonna do... That!"

A/N
Lol, that ended off well. Now... Let's see if anyone's going to get it right ;) Have fun, fam. I'll see you in the comment section or next chapter. Annyeong! Bye bye ~~\( ^-^ )/~~

And there's roughly about 10 chapters or so before this story is ending. He he. (: