Chapter 30

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as though he had grown another head. Whispering, Taehyung said, "Are you out of your mind?! We could get into trouble for doing this!" He frowned.

Jungkook just winked at him. "Just watch." He muttered. The viewers most definitely did not miss that out. If I was one of the viewers, I would have threw my phone across the room, just saying. Oh, and I would jump down from my place and die too.

"Me and Taehyung... We are... Boyfriends." Jungkook smirked. The comments went exploding. Taehyung gasped while Jungkook just chuckled at their reaction.

"Or are we?" Jungkook added after awhile causing Taehyung to frown at him. The comments went from happy,  to confused, to slightly upset.

"Just kidding. We really are boyfriends. And don't worry about announcing his to the public,  Tae. I asked my manager if we could and they agreed. I mean, I did announce that I was gay... So... There's that." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung pouted, "You got me worried there! And yeah... We're in a relationship." Taehyung smiled shyly.  Jungkook chuckled and cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Anyways... If you guys were wondering. I am going to Kpop Industry Private High School, also known as K.I.P." Taehyung smiled.

"Wait... What? How did I not know the news?" Jungkook asked. "I was planning to tell you soon. Since you're here, why not just announce it. Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"No... Just... Well... Bangtan is going too." Jungkook muttered. "Wait... Wow... What?! That's! No way!" Taehyung said in surprise.

"Yeah... That's why I was so surprised. But now I'm just excited." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled too, "I feel the same."

"I'm going to end this live here for now... Oh wait! Before I forget! Kookie, you stay here. I need to get something." Taehyung said before rushing out of the room.

Jungkook just sat there, dumbfounded. As quickly as he left, Taehyung came back... With Sushi, the pug, in his arms.

Jungkook's jaw immediately dropped. "A dog?!" He questioned. Taehyung nodded, "My parents bought it today for my birthday." He smiled.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook once again and Sushi stared at Jungkook in curiosity before starting to wiggle in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung let go and Sushi immediately rushed to Jungkook and jumped on his lap with a happy yelp. Taehyung laughed and Jungkook smiled.

"You're adorable." Jungkook laughed. "I agree with that one." Taehyung smiled. "Her name is Sushi." Taehyung added.

"It's a she?" Jungkook asked. "At least that's what my dad told me... Not exactly... But I would rather not talk about that." Taehyung laughed nervously, thinking about the events that happened this morning.

"Well, Sushi is the new pug I got as you guys heard." Taehyung said to the camera and Sushi's ears perked up upon hearing her name and she jumped down from Jungkook's lap and went back to Taehyung.

"Well... I might be doing more videos with Sushi in it. So don't miss those up. I'll be going for now, this was a short video for you guys and I hope you enjoyed watching!" Taehyung beamed.

"Kookie, say bye." Taehyung urged. "Byeee." Jungkook chuckled at his own childishness. "Sushi, say bye." Taehyung cooed at the pug.

Sushi yelped happily once again when she heard her name causing Taehyung and Jungkook to laugh. Taehyung muzzled his nose against Sushi's and she liked her face.

Giggling like a little kid, Taehyung waved to the camera with his hands and Sushi's paws while Jungkook just looked like a proud father. A father of the family, that is.

But he nonetheless waved just before the live cut off. "My parents are coming home soon." We're the first things that left Taehyung's mouth since the video.

"Ok? Why are you telling me?" Jungkook said, confused. "You want to meet my parents?" Taehyung asked,  rasing an eyebrow at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded.

"Unless you don't want me to?" It was Jungkook's turn to asked. Taehyubg quickly shook his head, "No! No! No!" He quickly said.

"Then why were you panicking?" Jungkook questioned. "I thought you wouldn't want to meet my parents now." Taehyung smiled embarrassingly. 

"Of course I would want to meet my boyfriend's parents! Why wouldn't I?" Jungkook laughed while Sushi just dumb looked between them, understanding nothing.

"Then would you want to stay for dinner too? My mom's cooking." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook nodded, "Sure." He answered.

A/N
I'll leave the dinner for tomorrow.  Mwahaha. Sorry for the wait though :D Have a nice day! (AND THIS STORY HAS 57K READ?! 0-0)