Chapter 4

Jungkook and the rest of the members yawned on the bus ride as they finished up the last WINGS Short Film. "So tired... Hoseok, lend me your shoulder." Yoongi muttered.

Hoseok did as told and Yoongu's head immediately fell on it and both of them snuggled up against each other.

"Eww... You guys can do it somewhere else." Jimin said, pretending to be disgusted but inside he is internally fanboying so hard because he ships it secretly.

"If you say one more word about us being disgusting. I'm gonna kick you in the shin." Yoongi said. "And I mean it."

"Yeah, like you would. Hah! We still have other concerts and I am a very important member as I have yes jam and a main dancer." Jimin stated proudly.

"Jimin, how many times do we have have to tell you you have no jam?" Namjoon sighed. Jin nodded in agreement. "And Hoseok could take your role." Yoongi whispered though everyone could hear it.

"Aww, babe. You think of me so highly?" Hoseok cooed. "Shut up..." Yoongi said, though his ears did turn red at the tip and Jungkook totally noticed it and so totally want to tease him about it but totally doesn't want to get killed by the grumpy grandfather.

"Do you guys have like, infinite amount of energy? It's almost 10 PM. And you guys are like, not even tired. Well at least you don't look like you are." Their manager said, "So if you would please, lower down your voice so I can nap."

"Manager hyung is like, a second Yoongi hyung," Jimin whispered. "I heard that," Both Yoongi and Manager said at the same time.

"Huh? Who said that?" Jimin asked, pretending innocence. And the rest of the members pointed their finger st Jimin, "C'mon. Guys! Be more kind." Jimin whined.

"I want to sleep," Yoongi said. "So shut up." And the rest of the ride of was 'quiet' until Yoongi and Manager fell asleep. They started partying again. And it would never end until the reach their destination.

-Next Day on the 'other side'-

"What...? I don't get it! Baekhyun hyung! Helppp." Taehyung whined. "Hello to you too. Yes?" Baekhyun said 'kindly'. Though he meant the opposite.

"I don't get Wings! The short film! Dammit. I spent almost the whole night trying to figure out a goddamn theory by reading another theory and combining other ideas but in the end it ended with something I did not understand! Helppp..." Taehyung pleaded.

"How am I suppose to help when I myself don't understand? I bet all the ARMYs around the world spent days and night trying to figure out something but nothing just comes out." Baekhyun sighed.

"But today is Jongdae's birthday~" Baekhyun stated dreamily. "Yeah, yeah. Your prince charming's birthday." Taehyung smiled cheekily, with a teasing tone.

"Oh, shut up. Don't even get me started with Jungkook's birthday." Baekhyun smirked. "You were all like, 'It's Kookie's birthday~ Now he's one year older~ So proud of him~' And much, much more. You kept rambling the whole day." He said, imitating Taehyung with a weird voice.

"I... I was just proud of him! And I do not sound like that!" Taehyung blushed. "Yeah... Just proud, Tae. Just proud." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Why am I friends with you again?" Taehyung muttered, though Baekhyun heard it.

"Because you love me." Baekhyun replied sassily. "Let's get back to Wings. Do you have a theory then?" Taehyung asked quickly, trying hard to change the subjects.

"No, but I heard that an explanation is coming out soon." Baekhyun replied. "Really?!" Taehyung shouted, wide eyes. "Yes, so calm the hell down. Little boy." Baekhyun sassed. "Sorry not sorry." Taehyung stuck his tongue out.