Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

I was currently on my way to the room Taehyung enrolled in. Silently wishing that Tae was already awake by now. Almost reaching the door, I heard a slap echoing in the room before I bursted in.

-30 Minutes Ago-

Taehyung's POV

This scene, isn't that Hyun Min? What the fuck..? Is he, is he kissing someone else?! I gasped in utter horror as Hyun Min started making out with a boy around my age.

This must have been why we broke up... He fucking cheated on me! And now he wants me back?! He should dream on. My blood was boiling in anger as I thought.

The scene then showed me stomping towards them and slapping Hyun Min across the face with my face flushed with anger and sadness. "Fuck you, Park Hyun Min. We're done. Should have been long ago." I said before running away from the scene, tears streaming down my face.

My eyebrows furrowed when Hyun Min started to shout and chase after me. "Wait, Tae! I can explain!" He shouted. And I frowned even more, "Explain my ass." I hissed.

Hyun Min chased after me and grabbed my wrist, turning me around. I stared at him in the eye and slapped him across the face again. This time way harder.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." I stated, more like growled though. "Tae, please. I can explain." Hyun Min begged. "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny Hyun Min. You fucking kissed that man in front of my face and you said you can explain?" I laughed humorlessly.

"Go shit yourself, Park Hyun Min. I said, we are done." I stated angrily before pulling my hand away and running across the road, my eyes blinded by tears.

Even though I was angry back then, my heart ached more than anything. I was trying so hard not just completely breakdown in front of Hyun Min and held back the tears.

But after turning away from Hyun Min, the tears started falling like water falls. I sprinted across the road and did not notice a car zooming my way. The me now widened my eyes, "Car!" I screamed. But I wasn't there, and Taehyung couldn't hear me. The car hit him and he flew, going unconscious.

My eyes popped open and I gasped in horror. Covering my face, I cried. "Oh my god... What... What the fucking hell." I cursed. "Was my life really that miserable?" I questioned myself.

Wiping my eyes, I slowly then realised my surroundings. "Am I in the hospital?" I asked myself. And the heart monitor beside me seemed to answer that question.

The door opened and my head immediately snapped towards its direction to see... "Park Hyun Min. Get the fuck out." I growled. Hyun Min frowned. "I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry for kissing you." He apologised.

"Hah. And are you sorry for kissing that man back then? Park Hyun Min?" I laughed humorlessly. Hyun Min's eyes widened, "Y-you regained your memories?" He stuttered.

"Yes. And I would love for you to get the hell out of here before I call the nurse to call the security guards to escort you out." I glared at him. "Tae, listen. I'm really sorry, ok?" Hyun Min apologized.

"Ok. Now get out." I huffed. "Tae, listen. I regretted kissing him. I'm really sorry. Could we, just, maybe start again?" He pleaded. "You forced kiss me and slammed me to the fucking table. You expect me to go back to you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, I do. Because I know deep down, you still love me." Hyun Min said. "Used to, Hyun Min. Used to. I don't love you. Not anymore." I stated calmly.

"But, Tae. Please." Hyun Min begged. "Are you that desperate?" I asked. Hyun Min nodded, "Yes." I rolled my eyes, "Well, sorry. But my answer's still no."