Chapter 26

The nurse was getting worried when Taehyung haven't came back to the hospital when it was past 10.30. She has been waiting for quite awhile now and wants to go home too.

Deciding on calling Taehyung's emergency contact, she dialed the fist number that came up on the list which happened to be Baekhyun. "Hi? Is this Baekhyun-ssi?" The nurse asked and a hoarse voice answered, "Yes, and this is?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, Baekhyun-ssi. But Taehyung-ssi went out for a walk at 8.45 and has not been back since then. I told him to come back here to the hospital before 10 but he still isn't back yet. I'm worried." The nurse said.

The other line gasped, "I'll go look for him and if I do find him, he'll stay over at my house and you can go home first." Baekhyun answered, trying to remain calm. "Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi." She said before the call ended.

"Shit. I would need help on this. Who should I call?" Baekhyun cursed. "Wait, they said they have schedule' slater in the afternoon, so its fine. Right?" He asks himself before comforting himself with a 'Yeah, its fine.'

Dialing the group chat. It took him quite awhile to get everyone except Tae in the call. "Yes? Baek? Why are you calling us at like- 10.33 at night." Jin asked.

"Uhm... Guys... T-tae. He's missing." Baekhyun said. "WHAT?!" Thirteen people yelled. "The hospital called and said that Tae went out for a walk at 8.45 but hasn't been back yet." Baekhyun explained.

"Oh my god, fucking hell. Let's meet up at the hospital in five." Jungkook said and everyone said ok before ending the call and wearing suitable cloths that is not a pajamas and met up at the hospital.

"Did the hospital say where he went?" Jackson asked. Baekhyun shook his head, "She just said Taehyung said that he will go out for a walk and left."

"Luckily, the smart me installed a GPS on Taehyung's phone." Jimin smirked. "You did?" Baekhyun questioned. "Uh-huh, because I was thinking what if something like this happens in the future and didn't know it'll in handy so fast." Jimin said. "Not bad, Jimin. Not bad at all." Baekhyun smiled and Jimin smile back before turning to Namjoon.

"Now, Namjoon. Say that I have jam." He added. "This isn't the time." Bambam deadpanned. "Fine." Jimin huffed before taking out his phone and clicked on a app and clicked on a thing that had Taehyung's face on it.

"Let's go." Jimin said. "Where?" Mark asked. "Its said that Taehyung is around that area. So we'll take pour van and head there as fast as possible." Jimin explained.

Everyone got in the van and Baekhyun ended up going the Bangtan vamn before they setted off to their destination with a slightly pounding heart. "What if its that Hyun Min guy again?" Yoongi asked.

"I will fucking beat the crap out of him." Jungkook growled. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Mind your language." Jin wanted sternly. "Fine, hyung." Jungkook sighed. "You're not alone on this one though, Jungkook." Yoongi said.

"Wow, wow, wow. Yoongi hyung is going to beat someone up. Now this is getting lit," Jimin smirked. "Count me in." Hoseok laughed, "Me too."

"You don't even know how enrage I am." Baekhyun stated. "Wrecking monster is here to help." Namjoon smirked. "No one hurts my Baby Tae." Jin added. On the other van...

"That Hyun whatever shit guy better be prepared to dab to his doom." Bambam said. "I learned Taekwondo when I was younger." Mark muttered. "I will flip him with one arm." Jackson growled.

"Count me in." Youngjae said. "Along with me." Yugyeom added. "No one hurts TaeTae." Jinyoung says. "I can agree on that one." Jaebum said and smirked evilly.

Upon arriving at a abandoned building, Jimin checked his phone again to make sure it was the correct place. "Its here, guys." He said. "Let's go beat some balls." Jackson cracked his knuckles and almost went in when Jin blocked him.

"Not so fast, young man. Let's call the police." He said. "What is it was a prank?" Yoongi asked. "Who would do such a prank like this?" Jin questioned. "I have an idea." Bambam said.

"Two people will stay down here, the rest of the people that goes up try to notify those two when its not a prank and the two people will call the police. Its better to stay in pairs just in case something happens." He explained.

"Good idea. So who will stay?" Jaebum asked. "Jin and Bambam." Mark said. And nobody argued with him so it was decided. The two chosen ones stood near the cars and had their phones out on ready.

They decided to divide themselves into groups of four. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Baekhyun in one. Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung and Jaebum in one. And lastly, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yugyeom and Youngjae in one.

Each team grabbing two torch lights, Jackson kicked down the door. "It feels like we're a gang." Hoseok smiled, trying not to laugh. "Sorta." Jaebum cracked a smile.

"This is fun," Yugyeom smirked. Entering group by group. Jackson's group was first and they slowly climbed up the stairs that leads up along with Namjoon's group.

Yoongi's group proceeded to check the first floor and when it was clear, they headed up too. It felt like they were police at the moment and Hoseok was making fun by pretending the torch light was a gun and holding it our in front of him, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"We checked, there was 4 rooms upstairs and one was opened. Inside was nothing so each team will burst open the other three does that are not opened and suspected that its lock. But this time, split into group of threes." Namjoon said.

"Why?" Jinyoung ask. "Nine of us will burst the door. Three will notify the other two downstairs." Jungkook said and the order was decided quickly.

"Three... Two... One!" Jaebum counted down before the doors were kicked down. To their surprise, all the rooms were empty. "What the fuck?" Jungkook frowned.

"Isn't that Taehyung's phone?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Oh my god." Yugyeom muttered. "Hands up! Or else I'm killing them!" Hyun Min shouted from behind.

"Wha..?" Youngjae said and turned around like everyone did. What they saw shook them. "Bambam! Jin! Tae!" Baekhyun yelled, eyes widened in fear.

There were two other guys which was wearing black cloths, covering Bambam and Jin's mouth respectively with a knife at their throat. Hyun Min was in the middle, with Taehyung in his arms. Jungkook growled.

"Get your mother fucking ass away from Tae before I murder you." He glared. "Haha, Jeon Jungkook. If you dare come a step closer, Tae's dead." Hyun Min laughed maniacally.

"That's what you should say for yourself." Someone from behind Hyun Min said before a bat was raised above all three of their head and hitter them hard, making them unconscious.

Taehyung's leg was turning jelly and he couldn't support himself, therefore, his legs gave up. One of the hitters managed to steady him before he could fall and Taehyung looked at who it was.

"Chanyeol hyung?!"