PERCABETH FOREVER

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

           One day Hazel went to meet Piper at her cabin. Having forgotten about about Hazel coming to meet her, Piper wasn't ready so she told Hazel to wait while she got dressed.

            They were supposed to go to Camp Jupiter. So when Piper went to get changed, Hazel observed the Aphrodite cabin. She seen a lot of makeup, clothes, bags, shoes, drawers, wardrobes and other similar stuff but there was something that surprised her the most.

             In one corner of the room she saw stacks of book. All piled up separately. She questioned another Aphrodite camper about this and the answer kinda shocked her.
"Oh those books, you see a lot of people think we only care about fashion. They couldn't be more wrong. We also like reading. We read so many romance novels. Because of that most of us are inspired to write such novels too. One of us came up with an idea to write novels about our favorite OTPS at camp. All those books there are written by us. Each stack is a different OTP."

            "Alright, so that's Jiper," said one of Piper's brothers pointing to a collection of around 2 dozen books."

           "That's Caleo," said another camper pointing to a stack of 20 books.

            "That is Frazel,"said one more girl pointing to a stack of around 30 books, "we find you'll adorable," she explained.

             "And this," said Piper walking towards an enormous bookshelf containing around over 500 books, "This entire shelf is the PERCABETH stack," she smiled. "Written by not only us children of Aphrodite but also every Percabeth shipper in camp. Even Chiron wrote one,

"Wanna borrow a book?"

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

Hope y'all liked it