"Oh,Soyeon-ah!Have a seat.Here some bibimbap.Jin oppa made it just now." I took a bite of the bibimbap and seriously,it's daebak!

"Oppa!This is really good!" I made a thumba up for him as he smiled proudly.

"Well,Chef Seokjin made it." He said confidently.

"Where's Sungjae?" I asked to the two of them.

"In his playroom.Go and get him here." Jin said as he approached his wife.

"Ooh..what you doing,oppa?" I looked back to see them kissing.Jin looked at me madly and unnie just chuckled with a shy smile.Such a sweet couple.

I entered Sungjae's playroom and found him assembling some plastic blocks.I walked in silently and hugged him from behind.

"Sungjae yah!" I tickled him as he giggled nonchalantly.

"Noona..stop..stop..I'm tired." He panted as I was done tickling him.

"Come here.Hug me." I spread my arms as he came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Noona,I miss you." He said cutely.I can't resist his cuteness especially his cubby cheeks.

"Me too,cutie pie.You're getting very cute,Sungjae." I pinched his cheeks lightly.

"Sungjae-ah,do you want to eat some fruits?"

"Ne!I want it many!many!" He said as he circled his hands in the air.

"Kaja.Noona bought you some fruits today." I held his hand as we walked out of the room together.Jin was making fruit juice in the kitchen while his wife was sitting in the living  room,watching K-drama.

"Sungjae." I whispered to him aand lifeted his head up.

"Let's surprise appa." I said to his ear and he gladly nodded.

"1,2...3!" I mouthed at him and we grabbed Jin's legs which made him surprised.

"Yah!Why did you do that?" Jin turned around with his hands placed on his hips.Sungjae and I laughed at him plus he's wearing a pink apron.He widen his eyes when he saw Sungjae was on this too.

"You too,Sungjae?Did noona taught you this?" He asked Sungjae and the little kid nodded and showed his grin.

"Soyeon." Jin looked at me and I also showed him a smile.

"No fruit juice for the two of you." He turned back to making juice and the two of us left the kitchen.We went to the living room and of course I thought a way for the two of us to have the juice too.

"Sungjae,tell your omma." I told him as we took a sit together.

"What is it,Soyeon?" Unnie asked me but I pointed at Sungjae so she can hear what he'll say.

"Omma.."

"Yes,honey?" Unnie turned her attention towards Sungjae.

"Appa..don't want to give me and noona..the fruit juice." Sungjae told his mom with his sad face.He even pouted to make it more realistic. This kid can be an actor.Aha!His father almost became one but he ran away from the casting company.Seokjin..Seokjin..

"Yeobo.." Unnie spoke out and Jin immediately walked to the living room.

"What is it,jagi?Do you want anything?" He asked,concerned of his pregnant wife.My brother is really husband goals.He's good looking,a great cook,loving and most importantly he's a family centered man.He has everything that girls want as a husband and Haneul unnie is that lucky girl that got him.

"Can go give them the fruit juice too,yeobo?" She asked him which made him look at me and rolled his eyes.I smirked at him and high fived Sungjae.

"Sure,anything you say sweetie." Jin patted his wife's head and went back to the kitchen.

"Oh,unnie..you made him changed a lot." I spoke to her and she giggled.

"He was like that even before we got married.Sometimes his attitude can be annoying but I know that's his way of expressing his love." She replied.

"I'm glad that he met the right girl for him." I hold her hands as I said that.

"Aw,thank you Soyeon.I hope you'll find the right man for you too." She said as she looked at me.

"Hopefully.." I said to her back and smiled.Jin left us after we had lunch together.I took care of unnie and her son.She's resting at the moment so,only Sungjae and I were left in the living room.

"Sungjae-ah,are you excited to have a new sibling?" I randomly asked him.

"Ne!Hyung told me that I'm going to be a big brother soon." He answered.

"Hyung?Who is your hyung?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Jungkook hyung." He answered and a smile apperead on his innocent face.I was taken aback by that and I had nothing to say to him.

"Noona?" Sungjae waved his small hand in front of my face.

"Ne,Sungjae.What is it?" I looked back at him after I came back to my senses.

"Do you know Jungkook hyung?"

I know him very well,Sungjae.