When Will It Stop?!

Brianna was in her room looking at her twitter. She saw many tweets saying her and James looked perfect together. The Rushers even started a hash tag, #JJandBriForever. Brianna clicked 'New Tweet' and started typing,

@briannariley16: Love the hash tag Rushers! You guys are soo sweet! #JJandBriForever!

     Brianna smiled as she clicked 'Tweet'. She instantly got replies back. There was some hate here and there, but it wasn't too bad. She saw some old pictures of her, James, and Emily from high school. She smiled as she saw pictures of James with his long hair. Soon, a mention came up and it said...

@jamesmaslow: @briannariley16 #JJandBriForever One of the greatest hash tags from Rushers! Love you! <3

     Brianna smiled and RTed his tweet. She looked through her timeline more and saw something that Logan tweeted 3 hours ago...

@1LoganHenderson: Sometimes you have to make things happen...

     Brianna tried to figure out what Logan meant, but she couldn't. Even before she met Logan, she couldn't figure out some of his tweets. She replied to some fans and closed twitter. Logan's tweet was still on her mind. What did he mean by 'You have to make things happen?'... Even with the '...'. The dots are never a good sign... Brianna thought as she started to play with her phone.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

     Logan was almost finished with his plan to get Brianna back. He looked over his steps he needed to take to win her back. She likes quiet, peaceful places... By a waterfall! Perfect! Logan thought. Just hanging out and have a lunch and just enjoy the calming sound of the waterfall. Perfect is what Logan thought. Now all he has to do is ask her if she can go with him....

~*~Text Convo~*~

L: Hey Bri!

B: Hi Logan...

L: Can I ask you something?

B: If you're asking me out again, it's a no

L: It's not that, but can we hang out? This Friday, if you're free?...

B: Not as a date?

L: No cuz then people would think you're cheating on James...

B: True, but it's just a friend thing right?

L: Just friends

B: Promise?

L: Promise.

B: Okay. Friday it is!

L: See ya then Bri!

~*~End Of Text Convo~*~

     Logan was happy. He was one step closer to having Brianna all to himself. James isn't going to see what hit him... Logan evilly thought to himself. The angel side of Logan kept telling him not to do this to Brianna and James; They don't need your trouble. The devil side of Logan kept telling him to keep trying to get Brianna back.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

     Brianna set down her phone. She wondered if this was the best idea to hang out with Logan. What if he tries to do something or make a move on me? Brianna was lost in her thoughts that she didn't her James come in her room. "Hey Bri! Earth to Brianna!" James said as he waved his hand in front of her face. "What?" Brianna asked as she came out of her thoughts. "I asked you if would like to go swimming with Kendall, Emily, and I?" James chuckled to himself. "Umm... Sure, but can I tell you something?" Brianna asked as she started getting a little nervous. "Baby you can tell me anything." James said. Brianna's nerves calmed a little. "Well, Logan asked me if I wanted to hang out, just as friends, on Friday. Is that alright with you?" Brianna asked. James sighed and looked down. "If he tries anything on you, you call or text me. I'll come and get you. I don't want you hurt again from that idiot." James said. Brianna hugged him tightly. "Thank you JJ." Brianna said. "Welcome babe." James said and kissed her head. Brianna kissed him. James kissed back "I'll be down in a few minutes." Brianna said and pulled away. She went to grab her swimsuit. James left her room. As he walked down the stairs, he saw that Kendall had arrived. When James stepped outside to where the pool was, Emily and Kendall were already in the water kissing each other. "Get a room!" James said. Kendall and Emily instantly pulled away. "You do the same with Bri, Maslow!" Emily said. James chuckled to himself. Not as much you with Sir Schmidt here." James said as he sat in a lawn chair. Emily blushed. "Excuse me, but who was the one who couldn't keep his paws off Bri last week?" Kendall said and hugged Emily. "Nothing happened! All we did was kiss!" James defended himself. The two kept going back and forth with each other.

     Brianna soon walked outside. James turned around and smiled at her. Brianna blushed a little as she sat beside of James on the lawn chair. "What are you two arguing about now?" Brianna asked. "I got lost." Emily said. "I am lost." Brianna said and the girls giggled. "What are you girls giggling about?" James asked. "How we are both lost at listening to Kendall and your conversation." Emily said. "I got lost too..." Kendall said. James slowly put his arms around Brianna. "I think we are all lost." Brianna said. "I forgot what we were talking about." Emily said and they all laughed. James suddenly picked Brianna up and threw her into the pool. Emily and Kendall ducked as Brianna flew over top of them. Brianna hit the water and made a huge splash. James started laughing. Kendall and Emily looked at each other and slowly went to grab James' ankles, since he was at the edge of the pool. They grabbed his ankles and pulled him into the pool. Brianna, Kendall, and Emily started laughing. James slowly came out from under water. He didn't look to happy. "Don't be mad babe..." Brianna said in his ear and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "Fine..." James said in an annoyed tone. Brianna kissed his cheek and smiled. James smiled and kissed Brianna. Brianna kissed back. What is Logan going to do on this hanging out thing?... Brianna asked herself in her head as they all played in the pool.