Letting It Out *Part 2*

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Logan asked. Brianna was shocked that Logan asked her to be his girlfriend. "If you don't know yet, that's fine, but I can wait for your answer." Logan said, getting nervous. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, but you do know you have millions of other girlfriends' and wives right?" Brianna asked. "Yes, but they don't get this." Logan said and kissed Brianna with passion. Brianna smiled in the kiss. They pulled away and starred into each others eyes. Brianna hugged Logan and layed her head on his chest. Logan hugged her back and smiled. She's finally mine... Logan thought to himself.

~*~James's House~*~

     James just finished his new cover and posted it on youtube.com. Maybe this will tell Bri how much I love her... James thought. He heard Logan's car pull up. James got up and quietly walked to the door. He leaned against the door trying to listen to what Brianna and Logan were saying. "I had an amazing time Logie." Brianna said. "I'm glad you did babe." Logan said. Please don't tell me their dating!! James thought as he continued to listen to their conversation. "I'll see you tomorrow babe." Logan said. "Ok bye Logie." Brianna said and began to unlock the door. James quickly ran towards the couch. He jumped and almost landed on the couch, but he landed on the floor. He quickly got up and jumped on the couch and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. Brianna walked in and saw ''sleeping'' James. Brianna walked over and kissed his cheek then left to go upstairs. Once Brianna was out of the room, James sighed in relief. He went upstairs and found Brianna in her bed, texting someone. "Hey." James said as he entered her room. "Oh hi!" Brianna said. She smiled as she received a text. "Who are you talking to?" James asked as he sat beside her on her bed. "Logan..." Brianna said shyly. "Oh really?" James asked. He was still jealous of Logan. "Yeah. He asked me to be his girlfriend." Brianna said, smiling like an idiot. "Let me guess, you said... Yes?" James asked getting a little nervous of her answer. "Yes!" Brianna said. James's smile seemed to fall a little, but he was happy for his friend. This was he first boyfriend after a long time. "So you two are dating now?" James asked. "Yes! Yes!" Brianna said, still smiling. "Cool." Was all that came out of James's mouth. Their was a silence except for Brianna's giggling to Logan's text messages. "C-Can I tell you something Bri?" James asked. Here we go... James thought. "JJ you can tell me anything." Brianna said as she layed her phone on her nightstand. "Well, where can I start... I have liked you for a long time. Like ever since I first saw you at school, when I was the new kid. I love everything about you Brianna. I can't describe my love for you, but since you're taken now by Logan, I guess all I can say is that I love you with all my heart Brianna." James said and hugged Brianna. Brianna was shocked at what James said. Did he mean everything single little thing? Brianna thought as she hugged him back. "James, I had no idea that you felt like that... You should have told me sooner... Now I regret for saying 'yes' to Logan..." Brianna whispered the last part, but James still heard her. "Please don't regret saying 'yes' to Logan. I know he will treat you like a princess, but I'm sure someone else will cross my path, hopefully someone like you." James said. "A-Are you sure because I can tell Logan tha-" Brianna said, but James cut her off by hugging her tightly. "I'm sure." James said and kissed her cheek then left. Brianna just sat there, wondering and wondering and wondering. Who do I choose? Logan or James?