Just Ask

James brought Brianna to the studio with him so Logan will be able to ask her. As much as it hurt James to see Logan ask Brianna to just hang out for a day, he still wishes it was him. James let Brianna out at the front of the studio while he parked the car. Brianna knew where to go so she went up to where the other guys were. "Hey guys." Brianna said as she entered through the doorway. "Hey Bri!" Carlos said then looked at his phone. "He has a new girlfriend." Kendall said. "Ohhhh. Who is she?" Brianna asked. "Her name is Megan and she is the most AWESOMENESS GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! Besides you of course." Carlos said while texting Megan. Brianna giggled a little at Carlos then James walked in. "Hey." James said and sat next to Brianna. "Hey man." Kendall said. James looked at Carlos. "New girlfriend." Brianna informed James. "Ohhhh." James said. "Logan is stuck in traffic, so this time he ACTUALLY has an excuse for being late once again." Kendall said. Brianna giggled and James laughed. "Finally a REAL excuse." James said and continued to laugh. "Los get in the booth." The producer said. "Hang on one second.... and..... okay!" Carlos said and he got in the booth. Logan walked in. "Hey guys." Logan said and sat down next to Brianna. "You made it just in time because we just started recording." The producer said. Logan sighed in relief that he made it on time. Brianna got a text from Emily.

~*~Text Convo~*~

E: BRI!!!!!

B: EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E: Can you send me a pic of Kendall? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

B: *takes a secret picture of Kendall and sends it to Emily*

E: SHAVE KENDALL SHAVE!!!!!!

B: What if he doesn't want to? haha

E: I'll make him!.

B: How?

E: By doing the unspeakable? IDK!

B: Good luck with that!

E: Thank you! I'll need it!

~*~End of Text Convo~*~

     Carlos has just came out of the booth and Logan went in. As he started to sing, Brianna's heart raced. Logan would glance at Brianna every now and then, which made Brianna fangirl inside. "You like Logan, don't you?" Kendall whispered asked. ''Maybe, maybe not." Brianna whispered back. "Oh come on Bri! You both like each other!" Kendall whispered. "Fine, I do like him as a friend." Brianna whispered.

     Logan came out of the booth and Kendall went in. "Bri, can I talk to you in private?" Logan asked nervously. "Sure." Brianna said and followed Logan out of the room. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Brianna asked. "Will you, ummm..., like to hang out sometime?" Logan asked. "Sure, that would be nice." Brianna said. On the inside, Logan was going crazy, but on the outside, he was just smiling. Brianna smiled back and walked towards Logan. "Do you know what we are going to do?" Brianna asked. "Umm... I was thinking about going to the park." Logan said. "Sounds nice." Brianna said. Logan smiled again and was about to walk out when he was pulled back. Brianna kissed his cheek and left. Logan stood there for a moment, letting everything sink in. He smiled and left the room. "I might actually call you mine." Logan said to himself and walked back to where the others were.

~*~Later that day~*~

~*~Text Convo~*~

L: Hey Bri!

B: Hey

L: What's up?

B: Just watching over Fox while JJ is at the gym.

L: Oh cool.

B: Yeah. So what's up with you?

L: Just being lazy.

B: That doesn't surprise me.

L: I READ THAT!

B: You were supposed to!

L: :P

B: Wha?

L: Nothin darling ;)

B: GTG bye Logie ;)

L: Bye beautiful.

~*~End of Text Convo~*~

     Brianna's heart was racing when Logan called her beautiful. No other guy has been as nice as Logan has been to her, besides James. Then she thought that maybe he calls all the girls that. That made her heart drop. Does he really like me or is he just saying that? Brianna thought. Brianna changed into some sweat pants and a short sleeve shirt. Fox ran as soon as he heard the door open. James must be home now. She followed Fox down stairs ad saw James all sweaty. "Looks like you worked hard." Brianna said. "Oh yeah." James said and sat on the couch. Brianna brought him some water. "Thanks Bri." James said and took a sip of his water. "Welcome JJ." Brianna said and sat beside him. "Go take a shower sweaty." Brianna said and playfully punched his arm. "Hey I'm not the one who loves to go 4-wheeling and go through mud holes." James stated. "You always were my shield." Brianna said and smiled. They both laughed remembering the old times again.

     James was playing with Fox on his bed. "Should I talk to Bri about my feelings for her?" James asked Fox. Fox just looked at him. "I mean, I really like her, but I think she likes Logan and he is my best friend and... UGH! I just don't want to ruin our friendship!" James said and looked at the ceiling. Fox licked his face. "You don't understand a word I'm saying do you?" James asked. Fox barked and James smiled. "I'll tell her later..." James said. Hopefully everything will go as planned... James thought as he went to sleep.