Moving to LA

Brianna was almost finished packing when her phone went off. It was a call from her long time friend, James Maslow. "Hello." Brianna said. "Hey!" James said. "Oh hey James!" Brianna said. "Just wondering, what time will you be in LA?" James asked. "Ummm... Around 5pm tonight." Brianna said. "Alright and I get off at 3 so I guess I'll pick you up at the airport." James said. "Alright. Thanks JJ." Brianna said. "Welcome Bri. I gotta go bye." James said and hung up. Brianna finished packing and brought her bags down stairs. Brianna checked the time and it was 10am. The flight was at 12pm. "Good bye San Diego, hello Los Angeles." Brianna said and left.

~*~During the flight~*~

     Brianna had her music playing in her headphones. So far the flight was enjoyable. James actually paid for her flight and put her in first class. He knew she had a fear of heights so he wanted her to feel comfortable. Brianna got a text from James. Hey, where are you? I'm at the airport. Brianna texted back. I'm in the plane and will be landing in 5 minutes. James sent her a text. Alright. Look for a sign the says BRI!!!! HERE!!!!! NOW!!!!! ;). Brianna laughed and texted back. Alright. See you in a bit. Brianna took out her headphones and got ready to land.

     Briannna walked out of her gate and entered the airport. She looked for the sign and then saw it. She laughed as she walked over to James. "Hey Bri!" James said and gave Briann a hug. "Hey JJ!" Brianna said and hugged him back. "I already got your bags." James said. "Alright. Lets go!" Brianna said and they left the airport.

~*~At James's house~*~

      As James pulled up his driveway, Brianna looked at his house in shock. She has never seen a house that big. "Wow. That's a big house!" Brianna said in shock. "You like it?" James asked. "Oh my gosh YES!" Brianna said as she got out of the car. "Fox!"  James said and a small dog came running up to him. "Aww it's cute!" Brianna said as she petted the dog. There was the sound of thunder. "Come on. Let's get inside before it rains." James said as he got Brianna's bags. "Alrighty." Brianna said as she carried Fox in the house.

     Brianna walked in the house and was surprised once again. "I know, it's a big house for just one guy and a dog." James said as he carried the bags in the house. Right after James closed the door, it started to rain. "We got in here just in time!" Brianna laughed. "Yelp." James laughed with Brianna. James grabbed Brianna's bags and they went to show Brianna's room. "Here is your room Bri!" James said and put her bags on the bed. "Alright thanks JJ." Brianna said and she started to unpack. James left to go take Fox for a walk. "Gosh James, you have the biggest house I've ever seen!' Brianna said to herself. "I actually have a bigger house than him." Someone said behind Brianna. She turned around and it was her second favorite, Logan Henderson. James and Logan were always her two favorites of Big Time Rush. James was always her favorite because they were best friends. Logan, on the other hand, she had to do reseach about him to get to know him better. "Oh, you scared me!" Brianna said. "Sorry." Logan said. "It's fine." Brianna said. "So you're Brianna?" Logan asked. "Yes." Brianna said and she came a little closer to Logan. "Ok 'cuz James has said a lot about you." Logan said and stuck out his hand. Brianna took his hand and they shook hands. "Really?" Brianna questioned. "Oh yeah. At first I thought you were his girlfriend, but when he said that you were his friend, I was like 'Ohhh okay'." Logan said and blushed a little. "Haha, everyone thought that because we would hang out all the time." Brianna said. "Really?" Logan asked surprised. "Yes." Brianna said and giggled a little.

~*~Later that day~*~

     Logan left and Brianna found herself in her bed playing with her phone. James wanted to cook for Brianna since this was her first time back in LA after 5 years. Brianna had a dance competition 5 years ago here in Hollywood and she won First Place Crystal at the Showstopper competition. (A/N: That is a real competition I go to!) James was there to see all her competition dances. "Bri! Dinner is ready!" James said from downstairs. "Okay! Coming!" Brianna said as she made her way downstairs into the dinning room. "Thank you James." Brianna said as she sat down. "Welcome." James said and sat down the food. For the rest of the day, James and Brianna talked and laughed about old times.