"I may have, or may have not." I giggled.

"So you haven't done any packing until now, right?" She glared playfully at me.

"Sleeping is always a priority to me, and you know that I can pack everything 2 hours before the flight." I defended.

"I know you do, and I also know that you forget half of the most essential things and force me to lend you mine." Farah said, getting up from the bed.

She pulled her brown and beige Louis Vuitton suitcase from under the bed and placed it open on her bed. I watched her carefully put her garments in order until I realized that I should be doing the same. Only I wasn't as neat as Farah was. I guess OCD wasn't a dominating part of my genes.

I followed Farah's track by placing my black and white suitcase on my bed. I didn't understand why was I forced to pack a week before our flight was due. I guess this is a reward of having an overly oriented best friend living under the same roof as yours.

I walked into my closet and thought for a while about the outfits suitable for the weather back home. I placed my folded outfits on the bed and turned to choose other essential items that were neccessary for the vacation.

After everything was settled on my bed, I tried to be as neat as possible when arranging the clothes into the bag. I sealed the bag shut when I was done and came to a striking realization. We haven't bought the dresses for the wedding yet.

"Oh my God! Farah!!" I ran straight to the bathroom door where she was taking her shower.

"What is wrong?" I heard her muffled voice through the sound of the shower water.

"We haven't even gone dress shopping for the wedding! How could we have forgotten that?" I said.

"Dear God, are you serious? Get dressed we are going right now." She said back.

"Sounds like a plan. I am on it." I told her before I shuffled through my closet again to find something suitable to wear.

Since we are going to be strolling into some of the most expensive shops in LA, I needed to find something that is more decent-looking rather than casual. I put on a plain, short sleeved, white dress that reached above my knees, and picked a brown, braided belt to add a little color. I prepared my little brown clutch and put on my favorite white sandals.

Farah was already out of the shower dressed up into a red skirt and a black button up sleeveless blouse tucked into it. She was putting on her black wedges with makeup and hair still not done.

I put on a minimal amount of makeup and braided my hair into a boho-looking fishtail that made my dark hair look a little edgy. Farah decided to tie up her hair half up and half down with a cute little lacey red ribbon.

I let Farah take control of driving my car because she knew the directions around town more than I did. Don't ask why we didn't take the easy way and ride Farah's vehicle because I don't even know why.

After singing around 5 terrible kareokes, we finally arrived to our decided destination. The place looked breath-taking. Too many expensive shops with elegant lighting surrounded the place.

"I can't wait to stroll in and out of all of these shops." I beamed.

"I know how you feel. I've been there before. I can live here all of my life!" Farah said joining my pointless laughter. I still saw something deeper in her eyes. I just don't know what is wrong.

We looked into different shops that were familiar to Farah. They had all kinds of different gowns in all shapes, sizes, and prices! Some were selected from worldwide coutres, and others were exclusively sold in LA.