For the past two weeks since I've meet him for lunch when I told my brother and bestfriend about Andre, Logan had been a ghost around me. Whenever we crossed paths in and out of the building, he would just nod his head in greeting and pretends that I didn't exist. I was slightly stunned by his sudden cold shoulder. As a matter of fact, I'm hurt by his actions. But, I didn't admit it aloud. So, I returned the courtesy and pretended that he didn't also exist.

"What do you want?" I asked after gathering back my stance, sounding slightly rude.

"Can we talk?" he asked softly yet aloud since there was a wall between us.

"Sure. We can talk. Talk to me now." I replied, almost hissing the words out with anger.

"I know you are angry with me..." he stated and trailed off as I heard him letting out a huge breath. "Can you please open the door?" He asked calmly with refine patience. He took the heat well.

"You can say what you want to say to me without seeing me Logan. I can hear you clearly from here." I replied stubbornly. I wasn't going to give in. If he wanted to pretend not to see me, so I will give him what he wants.

"I want to see your face when I tell you this, Ally." He said with sincerity, his voice almost a cry.

I stood there, just a foot from the door, staring at it. In my head, I was debating whether to comply or not. But, I was too curious to know why he stopped ignoring me now. What is that something he needed to say in front of me?

So, hesitantly with a dramatic sigh of surrender, I opened the door. Standing right in front of me is a sad looking Logan, his face filled with defeat. I was taken off guard by his expression. I was ready to yell at him and be angry, but I cannot. I stood there, still holding the door wide open, unable to move or say anything.

For a beat, our eyes met when I opened the door as he stood there immobile. And then, without warning, he walked up to me grabbing my arm and pulling me forcefully towards him. He took me off guard, making me stumble right into his chest. He wraps me in a quick embrace, so sudden I couldn't react. But, he doesn't stop there. In the same second, he cupped my face in his hands and lead down to my face.

For a second, I felt the sudden swoosh of air as his lips collided with me. It was filled with fierceness and his passion. My mind suddenly went blank for the sudden turn of events. But, slowly, as my mind becomes coherent, the kiss changes as my lips started to react to the one sensation in my body that it knew well.

The feeling of his warm, soft lips, familiar and right as it shaped mine. I knew this kiss well. My heart knew this kiss well. This was a kiss I would react without a second notice. A kiss that was so breathtaking, I wanted to live in this moment.

But like all heavenly moments in life, it ends as we both break free to catch out breaths. Slowly, like a fragile figurine, he caresses my cheek in a loving manner.

"I can't do it anymore, Ally. I don't want to pretend anymore days that I do not have feelings for you. I give up... For that, I'm so sorry." He whispered softly, his lips still inches from mine.

I opened my closed eyes and met his sparkling Caribbean blue eyes. The same eyes that I would get lost as I stare at it. I let out a sigh as I lightly stepped away from him so that he wouldn't misinterpret it as a rejection, but a sign that I needed a little space.

"Logan, I..." I started but stopped as I was unable to form the right words to say to him. In fact, I do not know what to say to him now.

"I know that you're with Andre now. And, I did promise to him that I wouldn't interfere... that I don't feel that way about you anymore... But, I was wrong. So wrong..." He interjected with conviction, his voice quivering slightly at the end. It was almost like a cry.