Chapter 48 She's Pregnant and Back

Maya's POV:
So the wedding was in 3 months. Time was flying by. I decided to try on wedding dresses. I knew I was picking a dress very late. I just wanted to find the perfect dress. We hired a wedding planner so that we didn't have to do much.
I went to a wedding dress store with my mom and Riley. Riley was obviously my maid of honor. Randomly, I saw Emma from high school talking to someone. She used to date Farkle. Ugh.
They pointed at her and walk away. She saw me and started to walk towards me."Maya Hart?!?! Hi!" I looked at her stomach. It had a little bump. She's  pregnant.
I said, "Hey Emma. So are you expecting?"
She smiled. "Yes. Almost 4 months or so. It's a baby girl. My husband and I are very excited. Are you married?"
"Um.. almost." I showed her my ring.
"Oh look at that diamond! Who's the lucky man? Do I know him?
I responded, "It's actually Farkle from high school. Remember?"
She widen her eyes. "You guys ended up together?!?!"
"Pretty much."
There was a moment of silence for a minute.
She asked, "I work here so is there anything I could help you with? Perhaps I could show you around?"
I told her I would think about it. Why was she so surprised about me and Farkle? Was there something wrong with us? I guess I still hate her.
Riley and my mom sat down on a bench next to me. Riley said, "So what happened?"
I told them everything.
"Wow, she's pregnant. That reminds me, are you trying with Farkle any time soon?" I didn't think about it before.
"We'll probably start trying once we are married. After all, I want to fit into my wedding dress."
Riley sighed. "Oh I wish I was you. You're getting married to one of your best friends! How often does that happen? I mean I have not been in a relationship for a long time." She looked really sad.
I said, "Do you still have feelings for Lucas?"
"No, and he has a girlfriend already. I'm not like Cory and Topanga or Maya and Farkle. I'm never gonna find the right one."
I stroked her hair. "Riles, that's not true. You're going to find the right person. I know it." She smiled. We hugged. My mom said, "Awe. You girls are so caring to each other." She joined in the group hug.
Emma interrupted. "Hey, Maya do you still need help to find the perfect wedding dress?"
I said, "Yes, I really need help. Thanks."
"No problem. So what do you want exactly for a wedding dress? I need specific details."
I showed her a picture of a wedding dress. It was a long sleeve lace dress. She smiled. "This is a great dress. Did you say your wedding will be at a beach?"
I nodded my head.
"Maybe you should have a sleeveless plain white dress. I think it goes along with the beach theme wedding."
I am hating her a little less right now. "I agree with you."
She grabbed three dresses off of the rack. "Follow me."
I went to the dressing room with her. While she was putting the dress on me, I asked her, "Um.. How long have you been married?"
She smiled. "We have been married for almost a year and it has been great. He was my roommate four years ago. He wanted a fling, I was getting over a bad break up, not Farkle. We just sort of fell in love. And a few years later we are married and having a baby. That's my story. How about yours?"
"My story? Well Farkle and I were high school sweethearts. We've had some ups and downs. After high school, we broke up because of college. A few years later,
He was engaged to some girl. And... we kind of ran away together off to the sunset during his wedding. I know it's crazy. Here we are now."
She was shocked. "Wow. That's great. I don't wanna be rude, but I would love to come to your wedding. Really. If you guys invite me. I mean we aren't greatest of friends, but I just love going to weddings. And I'll be fine if you don't want me to come."
"I want you to come, Emma."
When she was done fixing the dress on me, I looked at the mirror. The dress was so beautiful. It was a long lace white sleeveless wedding dress. It was definitely perfect.
I told Emma that I thought the dress was perfection for my wedding. She agree and gave me a discount when I was buying the dress. Oh I couldn't wait for the big day. It's a great story to tell.

Check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Please vote and comment ideas.
I love you all.