Chapter 44 Best Friends

Enjoy this chapter! xoxo

Farkle's POV:
Maya and I were getting married on the beach. It would be perfect, just the way she would imagine. Both of us decided to have a small wedding inviting only our close friends and family because having a big wedding involves relatives being there, and they would all hate me for the way I acted during my last wedding. I didn't want anyone ruin our moment. I was getting married to Maya on April 6, 2017. It's the day I first laid eyes on her. I knew she was special ever since.
«A few days later»
Maya and I went back to New York. We were scared of how everyone was going to react. We decided to stop by Cory and Topanga's apartment. I rang their doorbell.
Topanga asked, "Who is it???"
"Farkle and Maya."
She open the door and hugged us. We all sat down on the couch.
"Everyone was so worried. Your parents were going to report you to the police, but they realized that you're adults making your own decisions. By the way, where did you go for three weeks?"
Maya responded, "Well we went to Cali. It was really great. Nice view. Perfect for our wedding."
Topanga was shocked. "Oh, wow. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. You're perfect for each other. Just perfect."
I smiled big. "We learned from the best. Corpanga."
"Stop it!"
It's true though. Cory and Topanga were just like two peas in a pod.
Suddenly, Riley opened the door. She was holding a handful of groceries and dropped them as soon as she saw Maya and me.
Topanga exclaimed. "Riley! Why did you drop the groceries?" Her mom grabbed the bags and started to put the stuff away.
Riley put her hands on her cheeks. "You're really back. The both of you."
We smiled at her. Maya said, "Yes indeed."
We all grouped hug and went to her room. She made us sit on her bed while she sat her computer chair. "So you both got some explaining to do."
Maya said to me, "You can tell her."
I nodded. "Okay. Maya and I went to Cali for three weeks. It was amazing. Way different from New York though."
Riley twirled her chair around. "There's something missing that you aren't telling me. I know Maya and Farkle. I know if there's a puzzle piece missing. I want to know. Tell me!!!"
We looked at each other. I said. "Maya, go ahead, just tell her."
She slowly nodded her head. "Farkle and I are getting married."
Riley started laughing uncontrollably.
I frowned. "Are you okay?"
She wiped her tears.
"Yeah, of course. I mean what are the odds? Two best friends (bffs) spending the rest of their lives together. They have a big fake happy perfect family. That can't get any better. Am I right?"
Maya furiously said, "I don't why you are acting this way Riles!"
Riley looks at me. "What is she talking?"
I ignored her.
Maya rolled her eyes. "Stop it. Maybe you are acting this way because you're jealous of us."
Riley sarcastically said, "Yeah, I'm jealous of perfect Ken and Barbie together."
That room was getting very heated. They just kept arguing. I had to do something.
I yelled. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I've had enough of you girls bickering. You have to control yourselves and your anger. We're all best friends. In the end, we all have to make up. Can you please do that?"
Riley tried to walk away from us. I grabbed her arm. "Why are you walking away? You can't just run away from your problems."
She laughs some more. "Says the person who ran away from his wedding. Such a shame. What a hypocrite. Who's running away from their problems now?"
Damn. That was harsh.
"Just apologize to each other already."
They sighed. Maya said. "I'm sorry for making you feel alone and jealous. You shouldn't feel threatened by Farkle and both of you are really important to me. I don't know what I'd do without you guys."
Riley said. "I'm sorry for acting like a brat. I'm jealous I'd admit it. I haven't been in a relationship in like three years. It's been rough. But I realized I should be happy that you're seeing someone. Especially if that someone is my other best friend, Farkle."
They hugged it out. I was about to join in but then Riley said, "Don't push it."
I backed off and put my hands in the air. We're all friends again. Best friends.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo