Chapter 21 Without You

Enjoy the chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
I don't really know why I broke up with Farkle. I miss him.
I feel so empty inside. Maybe we should get back together. No, Maya! That's not right the answer. But how could possibly move on?
Farkle and I broke 8 days ago. Today is Monday. Winter break is over. I just have to do my daily school routine without Farkle. Wake up, back to sleep, get up, dress up, eat something, and go to Riley's window.
She's waiting for me. "That's weird. You're never early." I smiled. "I've changed Riles. Ever since I've dated Farkle, I'm a morning and school person." We laughed. Riley eats her breakfast and we leave.
The first period bell rings. Riley and I walked to the classroom. I literally froze. I said "I don't know where to sit." She pointed at a desk. "You can sit with me and Lucas." I sit on the seat. Suddenly I see Farkle and Emma holding hands in the hallway. He kisses her and goes to our classroom. What??? He moved on so sudden. How? "Hi Maya! Hi Riley," he said. Now he's acting we never dated. Oh now I get it. Farkle's mad at me for breaking up with him. So mature. I don't think I should care, but I really do! I'm jealous again. This time he's really with her.
Farkle's POV:
Second period ends. I hold hands with Emma again. The only reason why I'm with her is because after I left the Christmas party, she was there for me right after Maya broke up with me.
«Flashback»
I left the Christmas party. Someone said "Farkle, wait up!" I looked behind me. It was Emma. She said "The party started to get boring so I decided to head out too. Are okay?" I told her about what had happened. She understood me. "A guy like you doesn't deserve her. I think you could do so much better." I nodded. She blushed. "Um.... I have liked you ever since I've met you, Farkle." I was truly flattered. I said "Well would you like to go out with me?" I don't know why I said that. It just came out of my mouth. She said yes, hugged me, and kissed my cheek. I guess this was what you wanted Maya.
«Back to present»
I felt someone tap my shoulder. It's Maya. "Can I talk to you right now?" I said to Emma "Can you save me a spot at lunch? It will only take a few minutes." She nodded her head. Maya quickly grabs my hand and we go to the empty classroom. She sat on one of the desks. "You guys seem like a great couple." I rolled my eyes. "So you're jealous of us, but you broke up with me. What's your deal Maya?" She stood up and said "Okay. I know why you are doing this so you can get back at me. You're mad at me for breaking your heart. You're also pretending like we never dated!" She's really trying to make me feel bad. "Well what am I supposed to do??? You told me we should date other people." We glared at each other. She said "It doesn't mean I don't feelings for you." Suddenly, we kissed passionately. It feels so wrong but right. Mrs. Clark goes to the classroom. "Again? Seriously? I thought you guys we're done. I'm writing you guys up for detention." We got detentions. Just great. We walked out of the classroom. She said "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do kiss you. I was just so caught up in the moment. Can we still be friends?" I walked away from her. I didn't want to end a good relationship because of Maya again. I didn't mean to hurt her, but it's for the best. Maya wanted us to see other people. She got what she wanted, but yet she still wanted to be with me. I wanted to be with her too, except I can't stand the fact of her changing her mind all the time. It makes me sick.
I sat next to Emma (faraway from my ex-friends.) They don't support me dating her. I just wanted to be with someone who's committed to our relationship. And that's Emma. But I just can't feel the same way about her. All I have to do is get over Maya. That's not gonna be easy.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you. xoxo