Chapter 2 Kiss Me You Fool

Hey guys! My Instagram username is @ fancarpenter. It's just about Sabrina. Please check it out. I know the title of this chapter is obvious. I really hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's short. xoxo
Farkle's POV:
We're all staring at Maya. I'm not sure why she wants to talk to me, but she looks nervous. I said "Sure." Smackle suddenly got angry. "Why does she want to talk to you?!?!" I told her to relax. Maya and I got up from the lunch table and started walking. "So is there something you want to tell me?" She ignored my question and said "Lets go in this empty classroom." We walk in. "Can you tell me now since we have privacy?" She sighed. "I think I have feelings for you." My mind went blank for about 5 seconds. It took so long for her to finally say that. I got to admit that I always loved Maya in a different way than Riley. She's so beautiful. "Maya, I love you."

Maya POV:
My heart was pumping rapidly. I was speechless, but in a good way. He used to always say "I love you." all the time. But he changed, and it's not annoying when he said it just now. I said "I love you too." Farkle said "Then kiss me you fool." We slowly lean in and we kiss passionately.

Please comment ideas on what should happen next! Plus vote. Thank you so much LolaIsABabySitter for the "then kiss me you fool" part!
I love you. xoxo