liar

Ahh I don't believe this!  I am married?!  To him?  Why him? 

And why I couldn't remember him?  But I remember yugyeom?  I'm in love with yugyeom!  Why I'm marry to him?  Such a useless!  I think this is a forced marriage!

"No I don't trust you!  Please tell me the truth "
"No I'm not lying!  Trust me! "

"Why I'm married to you?  Is this a forced marriage? "

"Yes. It used to be a forced marriage..  But we are in love to each other "
"What?! I'm in love with you?  No no..  Only yugyeom in my life! "

"What are you saying?  Yugyeom?  You remember him? You remember what did he done to you? "
" yes.  I remember him!  He is my boyfriend right?  What did he done to me?"

"He cheated on you stupid! "
"Haha you are lying about I'm in love with you now you said that he is cheating on me?  You crazy little bastard "

After saying that to him..  I walked away..  Tears falling to my cheeks..  I can't..  Why?  I couldn't remember him..  Is it true that yugyeom is cheated on me?

I want to remember you....  Um..  What is his name?   ̄ε  ̄

You walked into the house again while wiping your tears... And you asked him..

"May I know your name Mr husband? "

he could  hear that I am still sobbing...his eyes become softened  ..

"You used to call me jungkook.. "

He smiled and walks towards you..
Then he wipe your tears...

"I'm sorry Hyunjae.. I will help you to remember me back.. But please..  Don't meet yugyeom.. "

"You know yugyeom? "

I asked him..  It's weird that he know yugyeom..

"I'm his twin.. We are siblings.. "
"Then why I'm married to you?  I should marry him right? "

"I can't tell you why... You must remember by yourself.. I'm sorry"
"Never mind.. I will try my best to remember you.. But!  You must promise to help me! "

I show him my pinkish and he chuckle.. He find its cute

"Okay. I will.. "
"But.. What if I can't? "
"I know you can honey"

Two weeks later~

"Jungkook ah..  Where do you want to go? "
"I want to meet my friend.. "

I don't know why.. The way he treat me so nice..  I'm kinda like him.. I think what he said was true..  I love him before..

"Okay..  Do you want me to cook anything? "
"No need honey..  I will eat outside.. "

Then he walk to the door and he left..

"Um..  I'm so boring... What to do?? "

Suddenly I feel something in my pankreas..  Omg

A few seconds later you reached the bathroom and you throw up what you eat from breakfast..  Gosh it disgusting

What's wrong with me??

A/N: haven't you check out my sec story?  It's Kim taehyung fan fiction..  Thank you for vote and comments :) I love you guys!