acting is bad

"What ever I want to get out of this house "
I said while walking away

"Where are you going? "
"Non of your business dumbass"

"What did you call me? "
"Dumbass. D u m b a s s"
Still not understand? D U M B A S S
J U N G K O O K.

" Okay.. You can't go anywhere.. "
"Wae?????..... Why aishhh jinjja?! "
"Yup... You are not going anywhere... Unless I come with you"
"Who the heck are you to stop me? And why did I have to bring you with me on my date! "

He is really annoying ... I think I've told you guys that he is annoyed in about 1000 times I guess.... Erghhh he is really really stupid dumbass!! Cheesecake!

" are you forget that you still have your husband? And your husband is me"
He said ... In a cools wayyy... What. the. fish. I totally forgot!

" ouh.. Yea... About the rules... How should I treat you nicely?? "

I asked him... I'm so curious.. How should I treat him?

He lean closer to me

Damn.
It.

Why I asked him such a stupid question?!

Now... I know.... He wants me to treat him like a real husband isn't he???

He lean more closer...
I look up to his face
Our face just inch away

I'm gonna die today.

"What do you think? I want to show you this letter"

Haha... It's kinda embarrassing moment ever.

"Ouh .... Just give it to me! "

I took the letter from him

"What is this? A rules again? "
"Nope. It's a answer for your question.. Read it"

"Haha okay I'll read it"

"Don't go anywhere alone"
You read what's on the letter

"Yup .. It's dangerous . You are too tiny"
What he just said make you shocked
He said I was too tiny? No! You are too big!

"Don't talk to those boys"

"Yup because you belong to me"
He said while winking at me

Bla bla blaa..... You read the letter... It's all about no, don't , dont do this , dont do that , dont go here , dont go there ... Is he crazy? Cheese cake even my mom are not like this

"Why are you making those ?"
I asked him in curiosity

" because I want to protect you... For yugyeom... He gonna kill me if anything happens to you .. Don't get it wrong Hyunjae ... I don't even likes you. "

Why... I feel like so useless to him? ... It's hurt when he said that he hates me... I hate him too but I don't want anything bad happen to him while protecting me...

" you don't have to protect me... I can protect myself... And Taehyung will always be with me.. "

I said in a sad voice... Why? I've never be like this... I really a though person and never cry on the small matter. HE JUST SAID THAT HE HATES ME WHY DO I HAVE TO CRY?

" come here.. "
He said while grab my shoulder..
He face me and he wipe my tears..

" shh... Don't cry.. I'm sorry okay? I do hate you but please don't cry.. "

GOSH now he so kind and gentle.... He has a split personality duh.

" Taehyung wants to come over. So please act normal. Don't cry. Show to him that you love me and we are happy. Don't tell him about yugyeom .. If you tell him I swear.. I will kill you"

DAMN. Now? He is really annoying and weird as hell !

" wait... He didn't tell me th-"
"He tell me.. Now quiet "

5 minutes later

There's someone knocked on the door... Maybe it's Taehyung..

TAEHYUNG VIEW

I knocked on my sister house.. And then there's someone behind me..
I ask him

"Hey.. Are you the owner of this house? "
"Eh no... This is my brother house.. "
He smile and then he asked me back

"And... Who are you? "
"Im Kim Taehyung.. You? "
"I'm yugyeom... Nice to meet you Taehyung "

"I think I know you.... You are friends of my sister right? "
His face looks familiar... His name too... Is he Hyunjae Ex-boyfriend??

"Oh you are Hyunjae brother! "
He smile and hug me.. What the fish?

Suddenly Hyunjae opened the door... And her mouth was like 'O'.. For 20 sec and then she asked the guy who next to me. The thing name Yugyeom

"Wh-what are you.... Em Jungkook! "

She suddenly call her husband..
Jungkook came as fast as he can after heard her screamed

"What honey?! Is there's a thief?! "
Lol this kid hahahahhaa I'm your brother in law duh..

"Hey! "
I said while hug jungkook
Yugyeom seems shocked..

"What did you call her? "
Yugyeom ask jungkook

"Let's come inside.. It's cold outside.. Heheh"

Hyunjae trying to help Jungkook.. What's going on? Why? Hyunjae doesn't seems so shocked after meet yugyeom and she don't even ask him what he is doing in here and she invited him inside?! Is my sister crazy? Oh yes she is. Such a weird alien sister.

"Yugyeom can I talk to you? "
Jungkook drag yugyeom to the room

"How are you my baby? "
"Stop calling me that! Jungkook will get jealous! You know... When he jealous it so hard to comfort him hahahaha"

She said awkwardly.. Something is going wrong... You such a bad actor Hyunjae..

after a while jungkook and yugyeom came out...

"Tae.. Jungkook and yugyeom are twins! Such a small world hahaha"

She said to me.. Ohhh I see.. No wonder that she let Yugyeom get inside and she didn't shocked too much.. Maybe she shocked when she saw me hahaha I didn't tell her that I would come here today..

"Ohh I see... "

JUNGKOOK VIEW

"Yugyeom can I talk to you? "
I drag yugyeom to the room

" I'm sorry but Taehyung doesn't know about you and Hyunjae... So please let me handle this if you want her back.. "

I explained to Yugyeom who seems shocked when he heard I called Hyunjae 'honey'

"Okayy but remember Jungkook.. You have another one week to let her go.. I hope you'll not break your promise"

"I will not break my promise! You are my sibling... My twins.. I love you more.. And I want you to be happy !"

I said to him while smiling brightly ..
He rubs my hair..

I love him... Even tho he just 2 minutes old than me but he is my brother.. I love him so much.. I don't want to see him hurt.. Again.. And this time... I will fix everything!

Author him: hey guys! I'm sorry for not updated about 2 weeks.. I think? Hahaha it's okay.. Now it's here! How was it? Please vote and comments! Thank you!