Ray: Baby?

Ty: (lifts head up) yes?

(Ray gets down onto the floor, pulls out a promise ring from his pocket)

Ty: Oh my god

Ray: Ty'Ann Kara Johnson. I love you so much. Your one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I'm so thankful that your mine. With this promise ring I want you to be mine forever. Will you be mine forever?

Ty: (tearing up) Yes I will

(Ray puts the ring on her finger, and they hug and kiss)

Ty: I love you so much

Ray: I love you more

(They leave back home)

>> In Ray's Room Now 

(Ray's sittin on the bed shirtless and Ty is in the bathroom. Ty comes out and goes and lays on top of Ray.)

Ty: You made this day so speical for me and now its my turn to make it a special night for you

(They start makin out slowly. Ty's ontop of Ray. Ray starts to take off all her clothes, and now she's jus in a bra/underwear. Ty starts kissin him all over, his neck, ears, chest, ext.)

Ray: Babe are you sure?

Ty: Positive

(Ray flips her over, so now he is on top, He starts kissin her down from her forehead to her stomach. He takes off her bra/underwear and she takes off his boxers. Now they are both naked under the sheets.)

(Ty starts to shake a bit)

Ray: Baby wats wrong?

Ty: This is my first time

Ray: Don't worry, its my first time too

(Ty smiles)

(They made love for the first time together)

(A/N: I ain't gonna go in details so jus imagine it <<lol)

Ty: Baby that was amazing

Ray: No your amazing (Kisses her)

Ty: I love you (Kisses him)

Ray: I love you too, goodnight babe (Kisses her forehead, and they both fall asleep together)

Roc's POV

This morning has started out pretty great. I have the perfect date planned out for Jordyn and me. 

We're gonna be goin to Fun-Land. Its where you can go swimming, bike-riding, surfing, canoeing, indoor rock climing, all other sorts of fun stuff. I kn Jays gonna like it since she is a outdoor person.

(A/N: random place i came up with)

>> At Fun-Land

Roc: okay wat do u wanna do first 

jay: ROCK CLIMBIN!

roc: (laughs) leggo

jay: race u to the top

roc: ur on

jay: on 3

roc: 1 2 (starts climbin)

jay: aye i said on 3

roc: i didnt hear sorry

jay: im still gonna win

roc: if i win u have to kiss me all day long whenever i want u too