I thought you loved me

Prince's POV

It's been 5 months since I got "raped." I haven't seen/heard from Becca until a month ago. It's killing me about what she told me. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Sunny. Sunny knows some shit is up because she told me I seemed a bit weird lately. I'm with the boys right now in sound check, we're going be performing later here in LA. 

Sunny's POV

I was just by myself in the boys apartment waiting for Prince. The girls had gone to visit their families and I decided to stay here. I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I looked in the door hole and saw a girl but I couldn't see her face. I opened the door to see the face I had long ago forgotten and never wished to see again.

Sunny: What the fuck do you want?

???: Listen you bitch, I didn't even want to be here with your ass but I had too. 

Sunny: No you listen to me Becca, I don't want to beat your ass again like I did few months back.

Becca: Whatever. I have to tell you something. (Smirks)

Sunny: I don't give a damn just leave.

I was about to close the door, but she put her foot  in between. 

Becca: So you wouldn't like to know a little secret of Prince's? I don't think he's been honest with you lately. 

That got my attention. But how does she know anything about Prince? He hates her. 

Becca: I'm pregnant.

Sunny: And? 

Becca: Bitch listen to me, I'm not fucking done.

Sunny: I DARE you to call me a bitch again and trust me the last shit on my mind would be if your pregnant or not.

Becca: Whatever! I'm having Prince's baby. 

NO! No no no no! Swear this tramp better be lying. 

Becca: I told you he still loved me. He never got over me. I was his true love. I gave him everything he ever wanted. I guess you couldn't because then why would he come back to me? You remember that night at the club when Prince disappeared? He was with me. That's why, (Becca lifts her shirt up showing her baby bump), this is here. 5 months ago he got my pregnant.

I started crying. Never before had I ever cried for a boy. The tears wouldn't stop. I'd never felt so, heart broken.

(Prince walks in, sees Becca smiling, and Sunny crying)

Prince: Baby are you okay? (Runs to Sunny)

Sunny: Don't fucking baby me when your fucking her.

Prince: Baby please forgive me? I, I, I. I.........(Gets cut off)

Sunny: How long did u know?

Prince: Know what?

Sunny: That she's having your baby .

Prince: A month.

Sunny: REALLY? AND YOU NEVER FUCKING PLANNED ON TELLING ME (Starts crying more)

Prince: I was going to. I have to explain this. You got it all wrong. 

Sunny: YOU KNOW WHAT ME AND YOU ARE OVER! (Gets up) Sorry it's my fault I couldn't give you everything you wanted, okay? You could of just asked and my dumb ass would of gived you anything.

Prince: But I didn't have sex with her, she ra---(Gets cut off)

Sunny: Save it PRINCETON! Have a damn good life with your girlfriend and child. 

(She stops at the door.)

Sunny: (Quietly) I thought you loved me? (Leaves to her apartment.)

Prince: I do love you (But Sunny had already left by then.)

Prince's POV

I just sat back on the couch and started getting sad and then angry, sad, angry, and then sad.

Becca: Babe you don't need her bitch ass. You have me.

Prince: Becca just shut the fuck up alright. I just lost the actual love of my life because of you. It's only because of my baby that I'm putting up with you. 

Becca: Whatever!

I just need to get my baby back. Somehow, someway. 

Sunny's POV

I ran right into my room and just started crying and crying. I have never cried this much before. I promised myself I would never cry for a boy but this was just too much. Here I thought he loved me when I was just with him as his little love toy. I checked my phone and saw that I had 12 texts, 10 calls, and 2 facetimes from Prince. I ignored all of them. I fell asleep crying and I forgot that I didn't lock the apt. door. . . . . .  .  .  . . .

It was bout 12 AM when I heard the door open and someone walk in. . . . . .  .  .  .  . . .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .

(Thriller piano music in the background)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment on who you think is in her apartment. A murderer? A rapist? A mailman? Kiesha? Kenneth? Walter? LOL! Hope you enjoyed it :)