Chapter Forty Four 'Too Soon!'

Start from the beginning

'My water broke daddy' I whimpered

He stood frozen for a few moments before snapping out of it and running towards me.
I let out a loud cry as he picked me up and cradled me to his chest.
I just wanted the pain to stop!
'DOCTOR!!!' He roared as he rushed me towards the hospital room.
'No! It's too soon' I thought, burying my head into his chest to muffle my sobs.

Placing me on the hospital bed he began pacing the room, pulling frantically on his hair.
'What's happened?!' Peter exclaimed as he came barrelling through the door.
'My waters broke' I cried clutching my stomach.
'Right Ember calm down for me, I'm going to examine you' he smiled but I could see the worry behind his eyes.
He quickly began setting everything up and placing some gloves on his hands he turned to face me.
'Ember I'm going to need to remove you pants in order to see what's happening' he explained gently.
'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DOLL!' Mr J roared storming over and gripping his neck.
'I..I'm...s..ss..sorry...Mr...J...but....I....n...ne...need..to' Peter stuttered out in fear.
'Daddy please let go of him, he has to do this!' I begged.
Letting out a deep snarl he reluctantly let go of Peter.
'If I think you're enjoying my doll in the slightest I will rip your fingers off and put them through your eyes!' Mr J warned, glaring at the frightened doctor dangerously.

Mr J continued glare at the poor man as he began his inspection.
Feeling another mans fingers inside me made me feel extremely uncomfortable. It was bringing back memories from the night batman saved me but I had to remind myself that this was Peter and he was trying to help me.
'You are currently 6cm dilated Ember. The baby is coming and she's coming fast' he said making me sob.
'I need to push!' I cried.
'Not yet ember we need you at 10cm. Hold on for me ok!' He urged.
Nodding weakly I turned my head and buried my face into Mr J's hip as he stroked my hair.

'Ember you're fully dilated, I can feel her head. When you get the urge to push, you push!' Peter exclaimed finishing off his last examination.
Hearing that made me with hysterical with fear.
'I CAN'T! I CAN'T! IT'S TOO SOON! NO PLEASE!' I wailed.
'Ember I need you to calm down! You're putting you and your baby in distress' Peter begged.
'Daddy!' I sobbed.
Bending down he placed his hand on my cheek and brought our faces together.
'Ssshhh ssshhh little doll calm down for me! Now i need you to be a good girl and be strong for daddy' he purred.