But he was sure it was him. It wasn't just the black hair and the bright blue eyes that he recognised, it was his countenance that made him sure it was him. He just stared at him, but the guy didn't seem to notice.

Dan realised he didn't even know the guy's name when he opened his mouth to say something.

"Oh, wow," was all he could say, and no, he didn't think of those words. They just kind of escaped his lips. But it was enough to make the black haired man look at him.

"Oh, it's you again," he said after a few seconds and chuckled. "Are you stalking me?" he asked in a joking tone and Dan laughed quietly. "I wish. This is getting creepy. Maybe you're the one stalking me."

They both smiled at the other, not saying anything but just sort of staring at each other. Dan was still fascinated by the guy's looks, especially the blue eyes. Now that he was able to see them up close, he noticed little sprinkles of yellow and green inside of them. They looked like a tiny planet to him, and he just felt the need to explore the world hidden behind the stranger's eyes.

But Dan's phone's ringtone made him come back to reality.

It was just another message from Dodie and he decided to reply later. He shook his head a bit after realising he probably came off as a bit weird, even though the man whose name was still unknown to him technically did the same staring-thing as him.

He tried to think of something to say and said the first thing that came into his head. "Um, so, how did that audition go? Last week?" Dan asked and the black haired man looked away from Dan. He decided to rather stare at the coffee cup in his hand.

"Not well, I'm afraid. I guess I wasn't what they were looking for."

A small wave of guilt washed over Dan. That probably was a sensitive topic for him, and he had just randomly brought it up. He bit his lip when he tried to think of something else to talk about.

"What a shame. I'm sorry," he said quietly and the not-so-strange-anymore-stranger smiled a bit.

"It's fine, you didn't know."

Dan nodded a bit, his eyes wandering to the coffee cup in the other man's hand. He tried to read the name. "Fillip? Is that your name?"

The guy pulled his eyebrows together for a second before he looked at the cup and realised what Dan meant.

"Oh, that." He laughed a bit. "Well, yeah, technically. It's spelt wrong on here, though, and most people just call me Phil."

Dan smiled and reached out his hand for Phil to shake it. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but he knew Phil got that.

"Nice to meet you, Phil. I'm Dan."

"Nice to meet you too," he chuckled at Dan's joking tone.

"Caramel Macchiato and Vanilla Spice Latte for Dan," the barista said and Dan turned around to take his coffee.

"Wanna sit down and have the coffee together?" Phil asked, and everything inside of Dan screamed yes, because this guy just made him so curious and Dan was still so fascinated by him that he just really wanted to get to know him better.