#18~ He insults you

Harry: you were going out for ice cream with Harry and didn't feel like dressing up. You put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. You threw your hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. "You're going like that?" Harry asked you. "Yeah, something wrong with it?" You asked. "You look ugly!" He said. "Oh." You ran upstairs and cried, not bothering to change.

Louis: You were at the beach with the boys and they were all swimming while you and Perrie were talking. It was getting hot so you took off your cover up and revealed your bikini. "Babe!" Louis yelled. "Yes?" You called. "You look horrible in that! Cover up, would yah?" You stared at him in shock and Perrie got up with you. "That was cruel mate." Zayn said. They took you to the pier while Louis and his sorry butt sat back, watching you walk away.

Niall: "Y/N, you're getting fat." Niall said, staring at your stomach. "Gee, thanks Niall. I guess I should've told you earlier. I'm pregnant with your baby." You bit your lip before walking upstairs and locking yourself in the bathroom, rubbing your stomach.

Zayn: "Um, Zayn? I accidentally broke your mirror." You mumbled. "How? Did you look at it?" He laughed. You stood there and and sniffled before mumbling a small no and going to Louis and Harry's flat.

Liam: You were dancing around the flat as you cleaned and listened to music. You weren't dancing good, you didn't want to. Liam walked in and stared at you. "Why can't you dance like Danielle?" He said. You scoffed. "Why can't you be nice to your girlfriend?" You said before leaving the flat.