#1~ He hits you

Harry:You walked in to find a basket of dirty laundry and dishes in the sink. You groan and drop your purse on the table. "Harry! I told you to do the laundry and dishes! Why aren't they done?" You ask you're boyfriend of 2 years. "Because I didn't do them." He stated. "Why?" You asked. "Because!" He snapped. "Two things. I ask you to do TWO THINGS!" You yelled at him. "WHY DON'T YOU DO THEM IF IT'S SO FREAKING IMPORTANT?!" "BECAUSE I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY HISTORY FINAL TOMORROW! WHY CAN'T YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE?!" You snapped. "GO TO HELL Y/N!" He yelled. "IT'S PROBABLY WAY BETTER THAN HERE WITH YOU!" That sent him off. He slapped you right across the face. Soon regretting it. "Y/N babe, I'm so sorry." He tried to hug you. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" You fought, running upstairs to pack your things, leaving a very sorry Harry to cry.

Niall: You sat on the couch waiting for Niall, you're boyfriend of 4 years. You heard the front door open and in walked a very drunk Niall. "Niall." You said. "Heyyyyy sexxxyyyy." He slurred. You sighed and stood up. You walked over to him and tried to pull him upstairs. He started kissing your neck. "Not babe, not tonight." You said, trying to push him off you. "Why?" He said, not leaving your neck. "Because you're drunk sweetie. Now off." You demanded but he didn't stop. "NIALL GET OFF!" You used all your might to push him off. He stumbled backwards and clenched his fists. He punched you in the jaw, quickly sobering up. "Y/N baby I'm so so sorry. I'm such a jerk. Please don't leave me." He pleaded and cried. You cried into his chest. "If you promise to stop coming home drunk, I'll stay." You whispered. "Of course princess." He stroked your hair, and never came home drunk again, unless you were with him. 

Louis: You let a tear fall as you look at Louis' face. You accendently broke his picture he had of him and his sisters which was really expensive to take. "Louis i'm sorry." You whispered. "SHUT UP Y/N! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!" He snapped. "S-stupid?" You said. "You think I'm stupid? Actually, I could agree. Only someone as stupid as I am would waste their time on you." You spat, Making Louis slap you really hard. You yelped and held your face. "Oh, no. No no no baby I'm so sorry." He said. "Save it." You said brushing past him to get an ice pack. You weren't going to leave him, but he was going to get the slient treatment for a looooong time.

Liam: I can't imagine Daddy Direction hitting anyone!

Zayn: You cried silently as you looked at the magazine saying Zayn cheated on you with Perrie. You sat on the bed with the magazine in your hand as you waited for your boyfriend. You heard the frint door open and walked out of the bedroom. "Zayn?" You said, voice shaky. "Yes boo?" Zayn said. "Are- are you seeing Perrie?" You asked. "What? No!" He said. He tried to hug you. "Zayn, please don't touch me." You said. You saw him clench his teeth. "Why are you freaking getting pissed off?" You asked. "BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T TRUST ME! I'M NOT CHEATING!" "THERE'S A FREAKING PICTURE RIGHT HERE OF YOU KISSING HER!" Zayn slapped you. "Boo I'm so sorry! Please forgive me I'm sorry. Please." He said. "You'll sleep on the couch tonight." You said, brushing past him.

How was it? I felt like Zayn's was really bad but I ran out of ideas. BYE AWKWARD LITTLE PUMPKINS!