#6~ He's you brothers bestfriend and he flirts with you\checks you out.

Harry: You, your brother, and your brothers bestfriend, Harry, were going swimming in the backyard. "Y/B/N!" You yelled. "WHAT?" He yelled back. "Will you get me the sunscreen?" You said. "No! Get it yourself, lazy butt." He said. You stuck your tongue out. "I'll get it for you, Y/N." Harry said. "Thanks." You replied, reaching for it. His eyes wandered to your chest. You blushed when you realized me was looking, there. "EARTH TO HARRY! My eyes are up here, bucko." You said. He blushed. "Sorry Y/N. You just erm, you look really fit in that bikini." He said. "GROSS! If you're done flirting, I wanted to play water basketball." Your brother said.

Zayn: Your brother and his bestfriend were taking you to a party and they were waiting for you downstairs. You were wearing a short, tight red dress that hugged your body perfectly. You walked downstairs and Zayn's eyes fell on you. "Hello sexy red dress." He smirked. You playfully hit him in the arm and he winked at you, your brother sending him a very disapproving stare. All night he couldn't keep his hands off you and sent every guy who looked at you a death glare.

Niall: You're brothers best friends Niall was sleeping over and you wanted to take a shower before he got there so you could take one in peace without boys yelling on the other end of the wall. You got in and out in about 10 minutes. You had on your bra and shorts when the door opened. You screamed and turned around while a certain irish lad had had his eyes glued on your bum. "Dang." He whispered. "Niall! Get out!" You said. "I don't wanna." You could hear his smirk. "Then gimme my shirt." You said. You felt someone put there mouth up to your ears and whisper, "You don't have to be embarrased, love. You're beautiful." And with that the door shut and you were alone again.

Louis: You walked downstairs and found your brother and Louis in the living room. You walked to the kitchen to get something out of the fridge when you ran into someone. You yelped, and Louis put his hand over your mouth. "Shhh! Your brother thinks I'm in the bathroom." Louis whispers. He's been sneaking around your brother trying to get with you for weeks now. "Louis! You need to stop. I'm not interested." You whisper/yelled. He let out a chuckle. "No?" He walked closer. "N-no." You stuttered. You walked back until you were pressed against the wall. "L-Louis stop." You said. "Why?" He said, kissing your cheek. "M-my b-brother will c-catch you." You managed to get out. "You're right love. See you later." He walked out of the kitchen as you ran to your bedroom and locked yourself up there until Louis left.

Liam: You're brother was out shopping when Liam came over. You two were sitting on the couch and he started flirting with you. You giggled and soon you were having a heated makeout sesh. "Ahem." You heard. You both froze. "Payne, step away from my sister. Now." Your brother said through his clenched teeth. Liam jumped up and sat on the other end of the couch. You decided to go upstairs and when your brother wasn't looking, Liam gave your bum a playful slap.