#8~ "I'm sorry baby, please."

Harry: You cried and whimpered as you buried your face in your hands. "W-was she prettier than me? Nicer? Why'd you do it Harry?" You asked. "I-I don't know." He sighed, trying to hug you. "NO! Don't touch me. Don't even LOOK in my direction. I'm leaving." You screamed. "I'm so sorry baby, please. Don't leave me. One more chance." He begged. "Sometimes people deserve a second chance," You glanced at him. "But you don't." Your voice cracked and you left.

Louis: "What the hell, Louis. I'm not a toy! You can't just drop me when you're bored and find another." You said. "I know. I'm sorry. It was a mistake. Forgive me." He said as a tear slid down his face. You laughed coldly. "No." You whispered. "What?" He said, voice shaky. "I SAID NO!" You yelled. "I HATE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" You screamed "I'm so sorry baby, please." He said. "No. Get out of my house." You pointed to the door and he slowly walked out.

Zayn: You cried on your bed and remembered you and Zayn's break up. Suddenly your phone was buzzing. Zayn. You picked up. "H-hello?" You said, your voice cracking. "Y/N? I'm so sorry baby, please take me back. Please!" He pleaded. "I don't know." You said as a tear slid down your face. "Do you love me?" Zayn asked. "Yeah." You stated. "Can you g-give me another -ch-chance?" He asked. "No." You hung up. (OH YEAH! White Horse moment. Which is a song by Taylor Swift if you didn't know.) 

Liam: "W-why?" You said. "I think it's best. I'm so sorry baby, please.-" You cut him off. "No. You have no right to call me that anymore. Don't call. Don't text. Don't even come by my house. Goodbye Liam." You said and walked out of Liam's dorm, starting fresh

Niall: "I wish I could relive that day and make sure it never happened."Niall said. "Yeah, well it happened." You said, voice beginning to crack. "You know it was a drunken mistake." He said. "You know how many times I've heard that excuse? Too many to count. I lost track last year." You cried. Niall's face softened and he let a tear fall. "I'm so sorry baby, please take me back." He cried. "Why? So you can hurt me again?" You didn't even let him answer. You just slammed the door, locked it, and slid down it hiding you face in your hands and crying softly.