#15~ Hes your bestfriends brother

Harry: You and your friend were walking down the hallway about to go home. You just had gym and you looked like a train wreck. "Yeah, you might wanna slap some makeup on your face, do your hair, and put on some perfume. Harry's picking us up." She said. Your eyes got wide and you ran to the locker room to do all the things she mentioned. You had a massive crush on Harry, but you didn't know why you always tried to look good. He never noticed you anyway. The two of you walked outside and sat down to wait for Harry. You had changed while you were in there and you were wearing skinny jeans, a white cami and a maroon scarf with black Converse. Your friend gave you a thumbs up on the outfit nandhe pulled up. You sat in the front and Harry's eyes went wide when he saw you. "Hey Harry." You said. "Huh? Oh, hey Y/N." He replied. You laughed. "Like what you see?" You asked. He nodded yes and handed you slip of paper with his number on it. Your friend said "awh" and he slapped her. :)

Louis: you and Louis had been dating for about 3 months now and your bestfriend thought it was weird. You came over one day and Louis was the only one there so you decided to stay. When your bestfriend got home she saw you two kissing and she covered her eyes. "EW! Next time you guys make out, warn me!" She said earning a laugh from both of you.

Niall: you and your bestfriend Mackenzie were shopping and you ran into her brother Niall. "Hey." He said to you. "Hi." You replied. You guys talked for a while before he went to hug you and lipped something in your back pocket. "Call me." He whispered in your ear before kissing under it.

Liam: You walked in your bestfriends house without knocking. Just because you could. "Hey we just got this thing called a doorbell." Her brother said. You laughed. "Come outside and show me how to use it." You said, sitting next to him. "You know she's-" "Not home? I know. She told me to stay the night and make sure you didn't wreck the house." You said, not taking your eyes off the tv. You felt a hand creep up your thigh. "Liam." You said. "Mmm?" He asked. "Your hand," You said closing your eyes. "What about it?" He whispered in your ear. You turned to face him and started to lean in. He did the same. When your lips were about to touch you tickled him. THE END. I guess. (Idk what to write....)

Zayn: "Hey pretty boy." You said climbing into your bestfriends-brothers car. She ditched you to go with her boyfriend. "I hate it when you call me that." He huffed. "That's why I do it." You said, tapping his nose. "So why did you call me to pick you up instead of your boyfriend?" He
asked. "I don't have one." You said. "You know that." You looked at him. "I can change your 'no boyfriend' problem." He smirked. "Okay. I'd like that." You smiled.