#13~ His girlfriend hates you 2/2

Liam: Liam dropped you in the car as you huffed. "Why are you strong? Why can't you be fat and weak like that horrible excuse for a girl?" You asked. Liam laughed and you just looked at him. "You piss me off." You spat. Liam smirked. "No I don't." He whispered, leaning closer to your face. You nodded your head yes, not trusting your voice. Liam leaned in all the way and brushed his soft lips against yours, kissing you. "Do I piss you off now?" He asked. "Uh uh." You giggled. "C'mon." Liam said, grabbing your hand. "Let me drive you home."

Harry: "What's enough, baby?" She asked, running her arm over his bicep and biting her lip. You on the other hand, were crying because your way expensive dress was now ruined. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"He screamed at her. "Harry, were in public." You whispered. "I DON'T CARE! SHE SPILLED THAT ON YOU ON PURPOSE AND MADE YOU CRY!" He yelled. His girlfriend looked at you and laughed. "Awh. Is the wittle baby cwying?" She laughed. "SHUT UP YOU HEFFER!" You screamed, making Harry bite his lip to hold back a laugh. She gasped and Danielle was begging you to sit down. "HELL NO!" You yelled, making Harry laugh this time. You grabbed her drink and dumped it on her head. "Opps." You said, dropping the cup and walking outside. "Y/N!" You heard someone yell. You turned around to find Harry's lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around hus neck and pulled him closer. He took you home and watched movies.

Louis: You heard Louis call after you but you kept running, even though you could barely see because of all the tears. You felt arms wrap around your waist. "GET OFF ME!" You screamed, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON LET ME GO!" You yelled, but stopped squirming when you heard him humming softly in your ear. He laid you down on his lap as you took a shaky breath. He picked you up bridal style and carried you back to his place. He laid down on the couch and pulled you next to him, kissing your forehead down to your nose. When he got to you lips, he stopped. "Do you want me to-?" You cut him off by pressing your lips to his, feeling him smile,

Niall: "Yeah?" Niall said, looking at H/G/F. "Why are you kissing that, PIG?" She asked, "Oh I'm sorry, what was that? I don't speak slut." You said, making Niall die laughing and his girlfriend gasp and walk out. "Well, now that we're alone, where were we?" He smirked as you rolled your eyes and pulled him into another kiss.

Zayn: You were gathering your stuff to leave when you felt someone grasp your wrist. "No, don't leave." You heard Zayn say. "I hate her I hate her I hate her." You repeated, blocking Zayn out. "Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!" He yelled, making you jump. "GOD, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN?! I LOVE YOU! NOT HER, YOU!" He screamed. You pulled him closer and kissed him sweetly. "I love you too." 

FINALLY UPDATED! WHOOP WHOOP!