Chapter 20

Bella's P.O.V.

I was going to tell the doc that I didn't remember them when all of a sudden I saw memories of myself growing up. I saw when Renee tortured me and that mystery man. I saw when Charlie came in and shot them to save me. I remember hugging him for the last time that day and I remember the rest of my life up until I was put in the drug induced sleep for the surgery.

I just then realized that I was screaming so I stopped and looked at Carlisle. "Sorry my heads hurting doc." I say sheepishly. I want to keep up this so that I can surprise Rose.

"Hey can I go and see my wife. Maybe if I saw her I would start remembering things." I ask and smile at Carlisle.

His eyes gleamed and he attacked me with a hug. "Im so glad that your okay. I was so worried that i messed up and that you would permantly lose all of your previous memories." He said.

"I wouldn't have blamed you Carlisle I love you. But really can I get out of here I want to surprise Rose. I'm fine and feeling better than ever." I say as Carlisle lets me go.

"Yeah you can go. She should be in your room." He says and unhooks the heart monitor.

I get up and walk out of the room. I head towards our room and I walk in.

"Hey how's it going." I say.

She turns around and smiles a sad smile at me. "Its going Bella, it's going." She says.

I walk over to her and wrap her in my arms. "Good thing I remember everything huh. I know when your sad and lying to me." I say and kiss her.

She wraps her arms around me and deepens the kiss. She throws me onto the bed and rips the hospital gown off of me. "Gosh I thought I lost you. I was going to have to scare the younger you because I couldn't live without this six pack and you sexy body." She said once she broke the kiss.

"I know I would have had to kick my own ass if I could tell I was missing out seeing my incredibly sexy wife with her rocking body." I say as I rip off her clothes.

"Gosh I love you. You know just the right things to say and when I need to hear them." She says and kisses me again.

With that we were busy for the rest of the day.

Alice's P.O.V.

I got the vision that Bella was okay and remembering things again. I smiled and looked to Edward. He saw what I saw and jumped up and down.

"Whats wrong babe?" Emmett asks.

"Bella's okay and can remember everything again." Edward says.

"We have to go see her." Emmett says.

"Oh you might not want to do that Em. They are busy right now and will be for the rest of the night." I say.

Emmett smirks and wraps his arms around Edward. Edward moans a little and they leave the room in a hurry. I smirk and then I feel Jasper behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing.

"We better head to our room before we get carried away hun." I say to Jasper. I grab his hand and we run to our room.

Esme's P.O.V.

I head to the kitchen after Bella said she didn't know any of us. I can't sit there and listen to her sound completely oblivious to our family and hear her talk about Renee beating her and causing bruises.

I was in there twenty minutes when Carlisle came in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How is she doing dear?" I ask him.

"She remembers everything now. Her memories came back to her ten minutes after you left the room and now she's with Rose. I wouldn't expect her to come out of there for the night. We need to go tell the rest of the vampires that there will be no practicing today and that they can all relax." He says to me.

"Yeah lets go dear. I could us a nice hot bath and you can join me." I say as I saunter away.

I hear him moan and smirk. He comes up besides me and wraps his fingers around mine and we walk out to the throne room.

"Attention everyone. Bella has called off practice today so that you can all enjoy time to relax. Practice will start up tomorrow so enjoy your free time." Carlisle says and then we leave the room.

He leads me to our room and we take our bath together like I promised.

I'm just glad that Bella's okay and that Rose will be happy.

Well I know that this chapter is short so I apologize for that. I hope you all are liking the story so far and hope you continue to like it.

Have a great night/day.