Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V.

As soon as i woke up I knew that Rose was back. I rolled over so that she was in the cover and I was on top of her. I looked down at her and smiled. "How did I become so lucky to have a person as great as you. Sometimes I wonder if I even deserve you." I tell Rose.

She flips me back over so that she's on top of me now. "I wonder the same thing. How could I get an incredibly sexy werecat as a mate and be married to her." She says as she smashes her lips to mine.

We kiss for a good ten minutes and I reluctantly stop the kiss so that I can get ready. "I have to take a shower and get ready for the day. I'm going to tell everyone about myself and what's happened to me. After that I'm going to tell you guys about something that i should have done a long time ago but I didnt." I say as I stand up.

Rose stands up and saunters over to me. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom and starts a bath for me. I look at her with a raised eyebrow and she just kisses me quickly and then leaves the room.

I get in the tub and then feel her cool body behind me as i start to lean back. "I guess you decided to join me?" I ask with a smirk on my lips.

"How could I have passed up seeing my very naked wife in a bath all by herself. Plus I just went and got you clothes for today." She says as she wraps her arms around my waist.

We stay like that till the water got cold and then we got out. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and headed towards my clothes.

There sitting on the bathroom counter was an outfit that I know for a fact that is our new style here in the castle. The clothes that were mine included a hat or a beanie, a loose fitting jersey with a tank top for underneath it, a pair of jeans that would fit me perfectly, and finally a pair of shoes. I also forgot to add in that she gave me a designer coat for in case I wanted to walk about the place that I now own.

I looked over to Rose's clothes and saw that they were more stylish but it didn't bother me I loved them. I quickly got dressed and of course everything fit perfectly. I brushed the little hair that I had and decided to put on my snapback. I looked over to Rose to see that she was eying me up and down.

"You like what you see?" I ask her with a smirk on my face.

"Yes I like it alot. But I can't wait to see you out of it also." She says as she gives me a passionate kiss.

I smile at her and she leads me out of our room and to what I can now smell as food. We must be heading to the kitchen. Once we enter I see that Esme and another person that I do not know are cooking up a storm.

They are both wearing a different version of what Rose is wearing and I guess that all the girls are going to be dressed similar. Just then Emmett comes running in and I see that he has something close to what I have on. I look to Rose and she's smirking at my expression.

"Alice can you come in here real fast." I ask her. I know she can hear me.

She flits in with an innocent look on her face. "Yes Bella."

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm the guy in this marriage?" I ask and hear Esme laughing and so is Rose.

"Well Bella lets be honest here, you do like loose fitting clothes, wear a hat for everything, have short hair, and you kind of walk like a dude." She says with a smile on her face.

Just then Edward walks in and he's wearing what Emmetts wearing. "Why does Edward not get a girlier outfit then?" I ask and they all burst out laughing.

"That would be because I'm not running this place Bella, you are." He says and kisses Emmett.

"That is so not fair, but I do love it Alice. I think it suits me don't you think Esme?" I ask her.

"Yes it does dear. It just screams Bella." She says and hands me a plate full of food.

I take the plate and wolf it down. As soon as i get done we all head into the throne room and I see the rest of my people. I'm really digging these uniforms. The thing is though that they look so casual that we could go walk out on the streets without people noticing that we are different. Alice made it to where everyone has the same thing but they are all different colors. We are matching but at the same time we arent.

"So I owe you new people an explanation as to what happened yesterday. I don't tell people how I feel and my emotions get the best of me. When they get too high they shut my body down and I go into a comatose state and the first time it happened to me I was like that for three months. Yesterday was like a walk in the park because I had just went through them all...." I tell them all the same thing that i had the first time I told my family.

"Now the hard part of this is that I lied to my family. I didn't get abused when I was ten by my mother because she was already dead. When I was five I was at school one day and I was kidnapped. This mysterious man took me and knocked me out multiple times during the day but when we arrived at an old abandoned barn and he threw me in there I saw Renee. She was there and she knocked me out. Before I was knocked out they had kissed. I woke up later on and overheard them talking about how they were going to torture me and eventually just kill me. They had a barrel of water, pliers, rope, duct tape and many more cruel things. Renee yanked out teeth and it's just too graphic to go into, what I'm saying was that I was tortured for hours until finally Charlie busted in the door and shot them both. One thing that i have always remembered was what the man said to me. He said 'daddy girls get this. Your daddies never going to love you again.' And it stuck with me. I only hugged Charlie once after the whole thing and that was when he shot the both of them, that was the last time. I'm cautious around everyone now and I just don't have a pretty life." I say and slump to the floor.

I look at them all and I see the surprise on all of their faces. Just when I thought everything was going to be okay I heard Esme wail.

Esme hates it when I tell her things like this. It's going to take me awhile to calm her down.

Well here's another chapter done. I hope you liked it. Sorry for the errors that are most likely in it.

 Sorry for the errors that are most likely in it

Kind of what they wear now