Chapter 12

Rose's P.O.V.

As soon as my brother and sister were back with us and okay they told us what Bella had said. I could tell that they were keeping something from all of us and they seemed to be having one of those mental conversations that they have all the time. I tell them to go let Esme know that they are back with us and they take off.

I look to Jasper and he just shakes his head no. I look closely at him and see that he is shaking. "Jasper how about you go out and hunt and I won't start anything until your back with us." I tell Jasper.

He didn't even do anything, he jut took off and left a trail of dust in his speedy leave. I look to Emmett and see that he is waiting for me to tell him what to do. I motion for him to come closer and wrap him in a hug.

Emmett is by far my best friend. I think it has something to do with the fact that I saved him but I don't care we will always be best friends. I hug him until the rest of the family gets back, except Esme she probably won't come out of theirs until Bella's up.

"Okay everyone, since we have everyone back with us I would like to start with getting the vampires back under control. Alice if you wouldn't mind will you look into the future and see if we should get ready for any attacks. While your doing that I need to know who is going to be doing what. Please remember that we have thirty more of us than normal and that they all need to be assigned places also. So Jasper and everyone that was listening to the vampires that were already here, I would like for you to assign them places where you think would suit them and after that have them meet in here. Also Jasper since I wasn't in here with Bella, I have no clue as to which vampires she had so if you wouldn't mind could you help find them a place and tell them that they may be moved. Jake your probably going to have a tough job as of right now but I need you to help me watch everything that goes on and help me train everybody. I'm sorry but I need your help. Elezear if you wouldn't mind, once everybody gets in here I would like for you to use your gift and see if anybody else has a gift and if they do put them in a circle off to the side. Now does anybody have any questions, if not let's get to work." I say and watch them all disperse except for Alice and Jake.

"There is nothing that we need to worry about as of right now but there will be in two days. It's another newborn group." Alice says.

"I forgot to mention this but if you would like you can go and start making the uniforms that I know you have been creating inside that head of yours. Also thanks for the information." I tell Alice.

"No problem and I think I'll do just that." She says and she blurrs away.

I turn to Jake to see him looking really tired. "Have you are today Jake?" I ask him.

He just shakes his head no." I haven't had time with the move and then this happening to Bella again." He says.

"Jake go tell Esme that you would like something to eat and that you'll watch over Bella. Next time make sure you eat something." I tell him and pull him into a hug.

He grudges out of the room and then it's only me in this huge room. I walk up to the thrones and sit down in one. I look over to the empty one and wish that Bella was here with me. She's better at these kinds of things.

Bella's P.O.V.

I could tell when Edward and Alice left my memories. I know what they saw and all I can hope for is that they don't tell anyone about what I had went through. When I tell them about this Esme is going to break down sobbing and I can't watch that happen to her.

There's something else that's weird this time. I guess that since I have already relived all of these memories, I am going through them really fast. I'm almost done with them and I'd say that my body would be good and back to normal in at least two hours. I can't believe that Edward and Alice had to go through that. It also means that Jasper had to too. Poor Jasper I'm going to have to make this up to him.

Is it weird that I can hear them talking in the throne room. I mean it just now occurred to me that I have heard everything that they have said in there. Like right now my incredibly sexy mate and wife is telling people what to do and she's good at it. I hear her have Alice make uniforms and that Jake hadn't ate today. I'm going to have to slap him for that later. I hear her tell him to come to me and have Esme make him something to eat so that he won't collapse on us. We don't need two people like me.

I hear Esme get up instantly and hear her head off to the kitchen, which I have no clue where it's at. I can tell Jake's staring at me and then he just plops down on the bed besides me.

"Oh Bella we need you, I need you. I already miss my best friend and I can't do anything without you here. You can't be like this for three months again. I won't survive it." He says and starts crying.

I try with everything in me to squeeze his arm or do anything to let him know that it won't be that long. I keep trying and eventually I'm not going through my memories anymore. I'm free from them. My body is being slow but I keep trying. I can't quite open my eyes yet so I just put all of my effort in making Jake know that I'm up.

I finally get the strength and smack him in the head. Hget e sits up and picks me and carries me to the throne room.

"Guys she's mibing. She has to be up. She just smacked me in the head." He tells everybody.

Rose comes running and takes me from Jake's hands. "Bella please say something. Let me know that your alright and that your back with us." Rose pleads to me.

My body is so weak that I can only say "I love you" and fall into a deep sleep.

Well there's another chapter down. I've been going back through the chapters before I make the new chapter and I noticed that I am terrible at writing the correct words. I'm going to blame it on the auto correct though and i will eventually get back to them and fix them up so that they aren't so bad.

Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night.