xxix

[ 5:07 P.M | 17th November 2017 ]

[ The City Hospital ]

Elliot turned around to look at the doctor awkwardly coughing in the background. He mentally cursed. When will they give him the chance to be with her completely?

"I'm here to check for the updates. Please step aside." Dr.David said, his tone serious with no hint of amusement as if he was unaffected by Elliot's love confession.

"Yeah sure. I will...uh I will just step back." He gave him the way.

He did some weird things again. Elliot had just a slight idea of what he was doing. Curiosity got the best of him and he asked,

"So what uh what exactly happened?"

"Nothing that can't be defined as stroke of badkuck. She was crossing the road and a car just came out of nowhere and hit her."

"Mr. David I want you to be honest with me. Will she wake up?"

"I..uh Well ok, so here's the deal..the fluid and tissue inside her skull are damaged because of the sudden movement amd impact of the head. It resulted in a severe consussion-"

"Mr . David, Will she wake up or not? Just tell me."

"Elliot, You have to understand. This is not in my hands. We did whatever we could. Now its all upto fate. Just...just pray for her. That's all I will say."

He patted Elliot on the shoulder with a look of sympathy mixed with nervousness evident on his face.

Pray. Just pray for her.

♡ ♡ ♡

( A / N )

I don't like sad endings but.....

P.s All the covers are made by me.

Dont forget to vote and Comment.

All the love.